Recent Topics

Ads

Witch Hunter/Warrior Priest Guild

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Beastthrais

Witch Hunter/Warrior Priest Guild

Post#1 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:43 am

Hello, fellow Order members and Return of Reckoniers, I had an idea the other day of an RP guild focusing around the hunting of heretics. As you can guess by the subject title, it will be a guild of Witch Hunters and Warrior Priests, perhaps even a few Knights here and there, but the main point of the guild would be to hunt down, and slay, the many heretics plaguing the Empire.

In terms of how the RP is for the guild, we'll be doing heavy RP. What does 'heavy RP' mean? Heavy RP means we'll take a lot of the things we do into character, such as RvR in the Chaos vs. Empire regions, where we'll be yelling out at the forces of Chaos, calling them heretics, and that they'll face the justice of Morr in the grave. As one can guess, we'll be quite the uh... human-oriented guild, not meaning we'll -hate- the other Order races, but we will prefer human lives over those of the other races.

If you guys want to join, or have any good ideas for names, please do reply to this thread. And as always, ask questions about it, if you so wish.
Beastthrais

"Fear not the unclean, for they only deserve the justice of the pyre." - Ostermark, the Purifier of the Unclean, and Witch Hunter of Reikland
Spoiler:
Signature height must not exceed ~230px

Ads
Dabbart

Re: Witch Hunter/Warrior Priest Guild

Post#2 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:38 am

Good Luck with this! Great idea.

I shall see giggle at your puny smites as my Z dances.

Just be sure to include Gobbo's in your list of Heretics.

#GobboLivesDon'tMatter
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Grangulak

Post#3 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:01 am

Hello there!
I like the basic concept here - Perhaps instead of limiting class, expand the idea to make a full blown "arm of the Inquisition" guild?
With characters searching to purge Chaos and so on?
That way, even some other races would be able to take part if they make their character to fit the mold, even if the guild in the end, prefers humans.
As an avid Dark Heresy player this peaks my interests! But how would we achieve players for the guild? I'm kinda new to the private server.

Beastthrais

Post#4 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:03 am

Grangulak wrote:Hello there!
I like the basic concept here - Perhaps instead of limiting class, expand the idea to make a full blown "arm of the Inquisition" guild?
With characters searching to purge Chaos and so on?
That way, even some other races would be able to take part if they make their character to fit the mold, even if the guild in the end, prefers humans.
As an avid Dark Heresy player this peaks my interests! But how would we achieve players for the guild? I'm kinda new to the private server.
I'm hoping, for now, that we can get enough people looking at this now to get them to initially create the guild with me. Once made, we'll use the Roleplay channel, and all of the in-game stuff to get more members.

In terms of all races, my Witch Hunter (whom I'm going to make the guild on) is not one to -want- a ton of dwarfs or elves in his group, BUT he'd more than likely be willing to have an emissary (perhaps emissaries, depending) to the different groups that each race has to offer, but that shall be later on, and after I speak with the leaders of those groups.
Beastthrais

"Fear not the unclean, for they only deserve the justice of the pyre." - Ostermark, the Purifier of the Unclean, and Witch Hunter of Reikland
Spoiler:
Signature height must not exceed ~230px

Sigimund

Post#5 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:46 am

You may want some mercenary henchmen to tank for you.

Glorian

Post#6 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:00 am

Cool idea.
If you can get a t4 group ready in the near future, the 3rd Bitterstone are doing our Thursday Dwarf Warband. And we could need some allied parties with us.

Also for our Empire Alts we have build the Averland Greatswords Guild. Not much of a real guild as it is with minimal administration and no events atm. If ya need some RP Humans give the Thunderers a call. Most of us have some Empire alts for RP.

NectaneboII
Banned

Post#7 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:15 pm

Greetings
Following the disband of "Knights Panther" and the complete incompetence of recent "leaders" .Empire forces are strongly recommended and urged to join
" The Imperial Inquisition "
The guild is now rank 2
Pm Archdeacon Absalom in game .
There are some prerequisites

Glorian

Post#8 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:27 pm

Ach, dont be hard against at recent Leadership.
Erhart made a wonderfull job that you have to reach first before saying that you can do better. ;)

And to your guild:
"The Imperial Inquisition chief two weapons are Fear and Surprise, and Ruthlessness..."

Click here to watch on YouTube

Ads
Noergl

Post#9 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:13 pm

If i may: i was a member of such a guild with my wh back in aor. Though we had lots of fun in roleplay, we experienced also a lot of resentment from other rp guilds and players, because they feared we would cry heresy or burn the witch to often. Made it really difficult to find allied guilds. I would advise not to play the “ we are the inquisition and we are always right“ card to often. Thus said, have fun and good luck. As dwarfs we will not accept your higher human authority anyway, so we can easily join forces out there :D
Lorekeeper Noergl Morgrimsfind & Sgt.Maj.Finvjer Hugnirsson
(Co-leader of 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers)

NectaneboII
Banned

Post#10 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:16 pm

Glorian wrote: Erhart made a wonderfull job that you have to reach first before saying that you can do better. ;)
No reference was pointed on Erhart , hence the " recent ".
Concerning " Authority " " Human Superiority " etc etc , there will be nothing of the above . These things are not even lorewise for Fantasy ( these are 40.000 standards ).
Anyway , cya in game .