Recent Topics

Ads

Warhammer 40k Lore : Observatorium Imperialis.

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Tesq

Re: Warhammer 40k Lore : Observatorium Imperialis.

Post#11 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:29 am

uhm i dont think that the refrsh will be the same as aos because we know (confirmed by 100% trustable source -->atia for those who follow the rumors) 8th ed is coming after all this mess so expect changes;

expect ppl die, expech less chaos legion and probable 5 section (1 for eache god and 1 undivided)

Ads
Dresden
Banned

Post#12 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:49 am

AoS why?no!why? = mass destruction + new Sigmar

New 40k whatever = mass destruction + new god-emperor

Different material, same clusterfudge mistake.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Tesq

Post#13 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:56 am

well in aos they changed even the material plane; i hardly see change so much the setting, it's still a sci-for half the part+8ed rumors. Expect changes but still occuring in the same settings.

Telen
Suspended

Post#14 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:58 pm

GW seem determined to wreck their IPs just over a few breaches of copyright. The whole point of religion themed apocalypse IPs like this is to freeze them in the moment preceding it. Just as actual religions do for their believers. If you have the actual end times as fantasy did there does the mystery.

They will likely just copy fantasy. Have the Emprah reborn. Pull the switch on the Eldar making the dark ones the actual good guys and merge them. All this just so they can rename everything to strengthen copyright over 3d printing.

At this point it wouldnt surprise me if like many said about AoS. They are merging the ips.
Last edited by Telen on Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NectaneboII
Banned

Post#15 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:59 pm

Glorian wrote:In the Ciaphas Cain novels he is sometimes telling of the time at the end of the millennium when "the emperor stepped up from the throne".

And Amberley Vail, the history writer says that he is clearly writing with hinsight as he have no knowledge of the "catastrophic events which followed".

So for me it is clear the emperor will walk again. And most likely we will see an east and west empire like the split of the Roman Empire.

So maybe we will see an enlightened human faction soon which believes in progress.
Exactly ! an Imperial Schism , Iconoclasts vs Progressionists , if the Imperium comes vis à vis with a rational Emperor then we are in for a treat !

NectaneboII
Banned

Post#16 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:10 pm

Weren't Necrons revised? i'm pretty sure only C'tan that survives in one piece is Void Dragon
Aza'gorod the Nightbringer and Mephet'ran the Deceiver ( and a few others ) still existing , trapped in shards , but hints about their liberation have been going around.

Very questionable. Firstly Eldar will be out of the picture as well. Secondly Ynnead might be Star Child.
[/quote]

Since the death of the Eldar race is the most probable action , required to awaken Ynnead , it would also herald their temporal death , correct , but they will be able to re incarnate fully conscious after their souls would finally be free from the grasp of Slaanesh.

NectaneboII
Banned

Post#17 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:45 pm

@on the tau that commander that split some tau (the only melee hq ) seems pretty interesting he felt something strange about the council that govern the tau (sy for names but i know really few about tau) and tau in the end may help the imperium at the end tough i still wonder how they will make it in time; maybe they will discover the warp travel just in time.
Shas'O Vior'la Shovah Kais Mont'yr that is now leading the Farsight Enclaves , tho the Ethereals seem to start considering diplomacy with the Imperium ( non violence pacts etc etc ) they have yet to discover warp traveling indeed ! some Imperial Technology was left behind on the aftermath of the Damocles Gulf which fascinated him , as to the "esoteric mechanisms" .
@ork and nids are still there to be the pve mobs that will interrupt the pvp, probably a random space marine will bait them and throw a fleet or 2 into csm face.
Well , they are still to be reackoned with , their sheer number only is more than enough.
Krannon the relentless seems have a special plance in this crusade, also his profile is pretty interestin on the tabletop for a cheap hq, i think we can expect a lot also krannon is a lot more strategic than abbaddon where the voices will lead it but i can see either a double scenario and dream of 1
-dream
fail abaddon will be betrayed by krannon (voices or complication or what happened in traitor's hate with the BL sorcerer) , kranon may decide that all are incompetent the imperial that need a good taste of crimson slaughter revenge and also the spiky guys becuse the numerous fails. Tzeech may have a big part into this as tzeench scheme , it's really hard that happen but the sense of being betrayed by abaddon could be too much and krannon is not exatly a little with out def girl.
If this scenario proves to be true , then we will be for the first time met with a Chaos leadership infight ! ( stands to be corrected , i am unware of any Warmaster disposal / dethronement thus far ) Disdain for the repeated failures of Abaddon is a fact

-kraanon and CS will met their end due a tzeench scheme but fail in tzeench aim by revolting against their fate actually instead favor the imperium
This reminds me of Ahriman of the Thousand Sons , and his perpetual mission to understand Tzeentch , while semi-hating him.
-CS work as they suppose to , metodical, relentless in equal number and with deamon engines with speed and precision they tear down the sector orbital defense of the situation and really improve the chaotic offensive tough as always when things get bad flee while most of main csm character die.
Which would result in them to remain one of the powerfull chapter still into chaos side and depending on the evolution of the story even new main enemy of the imperium.
Chaos made landing and secured planetary control , while the Imperial Navy is looming above their heads ready to perform Orbital Bombardments , looks kinda bad for the Chaos troops stationed in Cadia.

NectaneboII
Banned

Post#18 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:48 pm

Dresden wrote:I take it i'm not the only one in this topic who watches 'Arch Warhammer' and '40K Theories' YouTube vids? #ArchIsDaBestest

While i'm here, here's a 40K treat:

I like him enough to admit i enjoy his videos , but , come on . Skaven ?
Awesome map.

Ads
NectaneboII
Banned

Post#19 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:50 pm

Telen wrote:GW seem determined to wreck their IPs just over a few breaches of copyright. The whole point of religion themed apocalypse IPs like this is to freeze them in the moment preceding it. Just as actual religions do for their believers. If you have the actual end times as fantasy did there does the mystery.

They will likely just copy fantasy. Have the Emprah reborn. Pull the switch on the Eldar making the dark ones the actual good guys and merge them. All this just so they can rename everything to strengthen copyright over 3d printing.

At this point it wouldnt surprise me if like many said about AoS. They are merging the ips.

Age of the EMPRAH !

Tesq

Post#20 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:03 pm

NectaneboII wrote:
-CS work as they suppose to , metodical, relentless in equal number and with deamon engines with speed and precision they tear down the sector orbital defense of the situation and really improve the chaotic offensive tough as always when things get bad flee while most of main csm character die.
Which would result in them to remain one of the powerfull chapter still into chaos side and depending on the evolution of the story even new main enemy of the imperium.
Chaos made landing and secured planetary control , while the Imperial Navy is looming above their heads ready to perform Orbital Bombardments , looks kinda bad for the Chaos troops stationed in Cadia.

i was not thinking about cadia more about a important planet siege or terra itself because they were sent far away passing near cadia to other missions. I still have to read ghatering storm tough i dont think crimsons slaughter are there (do they?)(if they are i need that book now); for what happened in traitors hate(krannon LOL throw away a rhino/landrider as it's a feather) and kharn chop chop throught an IK well......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: