Recent Topics

Ads

Gray Eyes [Druchii story]

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Miszczu5647

Gray Eyes [Druchii story]

Post#1 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:38 pm

It's first time I show something I created so I am little nervous :lol: Also English is not my native language so if someone would see any mistake let me know - I will edit what I can.

Gray eyes

Upcoming days were to be series of anguish. His older brother has come of age. It seemed that everything in the household of Lord Uthorin revolved around Fayeryr. Feast birthday drag on infinitely. Sweetened only by thought of a gift from the eldest brother - Akelith. Scimitar plundered in the land of brown skin men have a handle made of bone carved in the shape of a cobra with outstretched hood. Blade slightly curved, one sided edge. Great weapon for the sailor. Min'Gorad smiled at the memory of the gift. He manage to survive this day … somehow.

Representative galley of Uthorin family cut through the waves of the Gulf of Naggarond. Travelling from Hag Graef did not last long. Or so they claimed all around. Lord Uthorin had presented his second heir to the royal court. Memory of penalties for the question of why he has to flow to Naggarrond still caused pain in Min'Gorad back. He stood at the bow railing, staring at the dark gray waters.
- Watch out little brother because you can fall out - Fayeryr voice was mocking and indifferent at the same time.
He hoped that it was not seen as he flinch with fear. One look into the eyes of his brother and knew that hope was in vain.
- What do you want ... older brother?
- Just to talk. This is what you see today is what happen to you soon. Are you prepared?
- On receiving congratulations and gifts - he tried to voice expressed as much contempt as he can. Hand under the cloak tightened on the hilt of scimitar. For a moment it seemed that the older of the Dark Elves will throw himself forward. But he forced himself to change grimace of anger into laugh.
- It seems that you're almost ready. Of course, you already know how to get the blessing of Khaine?
He wanted to stick a blade in his brother gut. Again, his whole body had betrayed to Fayeryr what he wanted to hide.
- What are you talking about? - There was no point in pretending.
- You …. You do not know? - Voice was genuinely surprised - Really? Well, though I don't like you, you're Uthorin and it's my duty to tell you this. I'm surprised that my father did not explain this to you. He explained to me.
- Will you start at last! - Anger again swept heart of Min'Gorad.
- It's easy. You have to enter into the temple of the Bloody-Handed God... alone. When it is closed. And touch the feet of his figures to present to Him. Obviously you can not get caught. It would be a sign of both disfavour and end of your life.
Min'Gorad looked into the eyes of his brother. They were focused on him. Without a shadow of mockery. With palpable tension they stared at him. Then he realized that the trap imposed on him by his brother. If he will go then he will die from the Brides of Khaine blades. But if he won't go his life in the house of Lord Uthorin will turn into a nightmare of ridicule, whispers, accusations and insinuations. In a year no one will remember what he did or not. They will only remember that he is a coward. Is not worthy of attention. When Fayeryr was sure that his brother well understood everything he turned around with a laugh. The only consolation for Min'Gorad was the wind wind quickly silenced his brother laughter.

He went. The beginning was promising. He remained in the temple until its closure. The inner sanctum was not protected. There was no need. His blood boiled in his veins. "I will do it. I will make him eat his words". As usual, pride precedes the fall. His heart died for a moment when the cold blade was pressed to his throat. Two young Brides in the company of yet another one. He was thrown to the floor at her feet. He looked up and immediately turned his head. Wrinkled skin looked like it was peeling off the body. Stumps of teeth protruding from the mouth. She had to support herself on her cane. She stared at him with steel-gray eyes.
- My Lady - quietly said one of the Brides - Can I open his throat in the sacrifice of our Lord.
- No - voice barely fought against the senile larynx.
For a moment she caught her breath, as if that one word deprived her of energy. She cocked her head to the side listening to something inaudible. Her lips shaped a parody of a smile.
- No. - This time the voice was stronger - I want to see how it will end. Take him to the palace of his father.

Blessing was delayed. The high priestess of the temple in Naggarond not yet arrived. Min'Gorad stood among family members just below the dais. His brother boasted the moment of his triumph. Nobody saw when and how he came back last night. At the entrance commotion started. High Priestess arrived. Father went to greet her. Min'Gorad watched how the blood drain from his face, and his eyes widen in surprise.
- Lady. ... Lady Hellebron. You make us a tremendous honor ...
Finally, he saw her. She was wonderful. Perfectly sculpted body discovered by ceremonial attire.
- I will lead the ceremony. High Priestess of Naggarond ... is indisposed.
She smile slightly. Her gaze rested for a moment on him. Eyes of steel-gray color. Such as the previous night.

EDIT: Thanks to Stilton I was able to correct some mistakes. Thx a lot :)
Last edited by Miszczu5647 on Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Srul - Shaman
Sruula - Witch Elf
Jurwulf Srulson - Chosen

Ads
Stilton

Re: Gray Eyes [Druchii story]

Post#2 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:21 pm

hmm i didn't mean to post this on the topic xD

Nice litlte story, is what i meant to post here :)

Also, did you recently watch rise of the planet of the apes xD
The title is a strong reminder of that for me lol