Recent Topics

Ads

Chaos Roleplay! Does it happen?

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Str2

Re: Chaos Roleplay! Does it happen?

Post#21 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:46 am

Hi all :)

From my understanding, there are various way to have fun on role play, as one guild, as two opposite guilds, as warbands which looks like cool in RoR, with in game event PvE/PvP/SC/RvR or with story telling :)
I agree communication is also very important.

But everything starts by a group of friends, which are interested to play together and to build an extension of the game by the role play, what ever it is done.

Starting to give ideas, point of view, writing of our own progress in game is the beginning of the project = it means some players are interested and want to build something. We don't know, who, how, when, but the motivation is here :mrgreen:
MMO get a lot of turn over about players, so to meet in game for a while helps to get a good feeling and helps to understand if someone plays for a long time or will stop soon to play for IRL reason :)

:twisted: leveling up makes brothers :twisted:

So I will continue to speak about role play and to show my progress in game with characters I meet, hoping they will be more with the time :)

++ IG

Ads
maroontom

Post#22 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:14 am

Prehaps we should plan an inter-faction storytelling event, to try and get Order and Destro together for something other than killing each other. Even if we were just planning an event, we should still meet up.
Main Character:
Celekagar Rubendorff - WH - 40/70+ - Former Stirland Militia First Captain,

Str2

Post#23 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:09 pm

@Maroontom

It could be a good idea to meet one evening in a neutral place to see how much we are and to take very good photos yes:). It can be the starting point of a story maybe.
Friday evening is a good time for that : the add-ons is after it.

++ IG

Amidala
Former Staff

Post#24 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:13 pm

I can help you with a zealot and Tzeentch powers ^-^

Princess Amidala Estellanor

--Tilean Warlords--Amidala AM-Drafalgar SM
--Hammer Kult--Amidalina ZE

Mystriss

Post#25 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:38 pm

Oh I should very much like to see cross-faction RP start up... That might even spur me to get myself in gear and play (instead of being distracted with my non-Warhammer writing, computer mod'ing, and electronic tinkering. I blame my ADHD...

maroontom

Post#26 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:18 pm

Str2 wrote:@Maroontom

It could be a good idea to meet one evening in a neutral place to see how much we are and to take very good photos yes:). It can be the starting point of a story maybe.
Friday evening is a good time for that : the add-ons is after it.

++ IG
I am up for a meeting on Friday. My character is Celekagar Rubendorff, Level 40 WH. I think a good location may be a landmark in the world? Such as Salzenmund, somewhere even low levels can access.
Main Character:

Str2

Post#27 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:37 pm

Hi all,

This Friday could be cool for an IG meeting.
According to the one present at that show we can make a root of story :)

Is there more characters ready for a group photo ?

++ IG

maroontom

Post#28 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:08 pm

I will propose 8 or 9PM Altdorf Time, on the bridge outside the Nordland Destro Warcamp? This Friday, naturally.
Main Character:

Ads
HissiCNesS

Post#29 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:34 am

Wow, the Renegade God Malal and all its anarchistic glory is most appealing and fascinating to me as well as the aspect of RP. I never expected to encounter a Son of Malice in this world but here he is. Unfortunately I am playing from Australia at the moment but would still like to meet up IG and spread Malal's terror and anarchy together over this weakened land!

'…and he that went before now came last, and that which was white and black and all direction was thrown against itself. Grown mightily indignant at the words of the Gods, Malal did turn his heart against them and flee into the chambers of space ... And no man looked to Malal then, save those that serve which they hate, who smile upon air misfortune, and who bear no love save for the damned. At such times as a warrior's heart turns to Malal all Gods of Chaos grow fearful, and the laughter of the Outcast God fills the tomb of space....'
Crondar Ravenclaw (MA) / Rennoc Fleshtearer (BG)
Adrovar Warpbender (MG) / Kurgog Gorkamork (BO)

Wigbrand Jaeger (WH) / Lorandriel Moonfang (SW)
Belenos Endovelicus (BW) / Brawlgrim Thunderaxe (SL)

AVENGE THE DEAD, FREE THE ENSLAVED!

Str2

Post#30 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:09 pm

@maroontom
Please can you make a screen of the map ?
And a screen of the area where to meet ?
It should be better if it is not very popular or every one will fight without knowing it is a role play meeting ...

++ IG