Recent Topics

Ads

Finding Roleplay

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
TreefAM

Finding Roleplay

Post#1 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:25 pm

So I know this might be a pretty idiotic thread that I'm making while I'm drunk.
But I would really like to see if someone at all is up for any sort of rp around here.
It doesn't really matter if you're Order or Destruction, I'm honestly up for any sort of rp (And hopefully there are many others like me out there who are) I have characters who are up for anything, from greenskin wreckin' over imperial witch hunts and dwarven brawling to elven high society tea parties :')
But anyhow, for now I only joined (almost a year ago) the Eternal Host on my SW and they are all lovely people!
So I hope that through this thread I will find any sort of roleplay, and I hope that others will also use it to find roleplay of their own.

Both veterans and new players are welcome to give me a bump.
Ingame you can find me mostly on Emral and Serrat (since these are the two I'm lvling/gearing up right now), discord wise you can find me on Personiana#2943.
Hope to see you soon!

Ads
BeautfulToad

Re: Finding Roleplay

Post#2 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:58 am

Easier with 6-man groups.

Senlui

Re: Finding Roleplay

Post#3 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:25 pm

There is a roleplaying community on this server. I have messaged you.