Recent Topics

Ads

[Roleplay] Stormin' da tunnelz

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Joan

[Roleplay] Stormin' da tunnelz

Post#1 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:31 pm

Stormin' Da Tunnelz!

After the huge battles that took place recently, the Greenskins lost their hold at Dok Karaz and the sacked Ironclad was back in Dwarf hands. The orcs were forced to retreat to in a slow, grinding battle. Krumlok knew well that when the last of the Greenskins crossed the tunnels back to their homeland, it would be very difficult and time-consuming to regain a foothold in Barak Varr. But eventually, the Greenskin were driven back to the Marshes.

Krumlok and his battle-hardened Black Orc bodyguards were planning the next small-scale offensive in Fangbreaka's Da Plannin' Room when a gobbo messanga hastily entered into the place, bearing with him grim news. Krumlok turned his attention towards the small goblin.
-Oi, Boss Krumlok! Da Half Tusk boyz Big'un Tharnak send me to tell ya dat e'm stuntiez are weak at da Wither'd tunnel and dat deyz iz launchin' an assault now!
Krumlok spat at the ground, disgusted and angered by Tharnak's rushed attack.
-Tell dat useless orc ta WAIT fer me and my boyz to arrive. Move now befor' I cut ya in two!
-Aye, aye!- The goblin started running back to where it came from, Tharnak's camp.

Krumlok had a reputation among his peers of being very strange. Not only he didn't engage in post-battle celebrations, but he also cleaned his armor and weapons. Before each fight he and his bodyguards would do some battle exercises to warm up. It was rumored that the reason of this strangeness was that he consumed large quantitites of bright shrooms. Some Krumlok's boyz quickly marched to the Withered tunnels entrance. The situation there was clearly not good. Countless orc and dwarf corpses were lying on the muddy floor near the tunnel's gate. Krumlok observed as Tharnak, a "poorly" armed by orcc standards Half Tusk un' rallied another wave of orcs to cross the tunnels...

They didn't knew that the other end of the tunnel was heavily fortified by an Imperial detachment sent to help the Dwarfs.

-Tharnak, useless maggot, wot iz ya doin?!- Krumlok, followed closely by his bodyguards, began approaching Tharnak slowly
-Oi! Don't ya see i'm gonna pillage da stuntyland?
-Dat's not wot I told you to do! I told you to NOT advanz 'til I gave Da Attack Signal!- Krumlok was now face-to face with Tharnak.
-But...but...woz iz ya doin? Nuffin! Wasting time makin' useless planz instead of bashin skullz!
Krumlok swiftly moved his left hand to Tharnak's neck, grabbing him by the throat and rendering him uncapable of doing anything. Tharnak's boyz drew their weapons and Krumlok's bodyguards prepared to face them when...
-I'm only goin' to tell diz once. You and yer boyz iz goin' to wait here until da Boar Boyz arrive, and th'n...you iz goin to charge first!
-Ug...ghh..gr..ay..ee..

After the huge battles that took place recently, the Greenskins lost their hold at Dok Karaz and the sacked Ironclad was back in Dwarf hands. The orcs were forced to retreat to in a slow, grinding battle. Krumlok knew well that when the last of the Greenskins crossed the tunnels back to their homeland, it would be very difficult and time-consuming to regain a foothold in Barak Varr. But eventually, the Greenskin were driven back to the Marshes.

Krumlok and his battle-hardened Black Orc bodyguards were planning the next small-scale offensive in Fangbreaka's Da Plannin' Room when a gobbo messanga hastily entered into the place, bearing with him grim news. Krumlok turned his attention towards the small goblin.
-Oi, Boss Krumlok! Da Half Tusk boyz Big'un Tharnak send me to tell ya dat e'm stuntiez are weak at da Wither'd tunnel and dat deyz iz launchin' an assault now!
Krumlok spat at the ground, disgusted and angered by Tharnak's rushed attack.
-Tell dat useless orc ta WAIT fer me and my boyz to arrive. Move now befor' I cut ya in two!
-Aye, aye!- The goblin started running back to where it came from, Tharnak's camp.

Krumlok had a reputation among his peers of being very strange. Not only he didn't engage in post-battle celebrations, but he also cleaned his armor and weapons. Before each fight he and his bodyguards would do some battle exercises to warm up. It was rumored that the reason of this strangeness was that he consumed large quantitites of bright shrooms.

Krumlok's boyz quickly marched to the Withered tunnels entrance. The situation there was clearly not good. Countless orc and dwarf corpses were lying on the muddy floor near the tunnel's gate. Krumlok observed as Tharnak, a "poorly" armed by orcc standards Half Tusk un' rallied another wave of orcs to cross the tunnels...

They didn't knew that the other end of the tunnel was heavily fortified by an Imperial detachment sent to help the Dwarfs.

-Tharnak, useless maggot, wot iz ya doin?!- Krumlok, followed closely by his bodyguards, began approaching Tharnak slowly
-Oi! Don't ya see i'm gonna pillage da stuntyland?
-Dat's not wot I told you to do! I told you to NOT advanz 'til I gave Da Attack Signal!- Krumlok was now face-to face with Tharnak.
-But...but...woz iz ya doin? Nuffin! Wasting time makin' useless planz instead of bashin skullz!
Krumlok swiftly moved his left hand to Tharnak's neck, grabbing him by the throat and rendering him uncapable of doing anything. Tharnak's boyz drew their weapons and Krumlok's bodyguards prepared to face them when...
-I'm only goin' to tell diz once. You and yer boyz iz goin' to wait here until da Boar Boyz arrive, and th'n...you iz goin to charge first! Understood?
-Ug..ghrw...aj..ay..e...bos..s
Krumlok let him go and quickly glanced the Orc boyz who were about to attack the Black Orcs. Fortunately, no bloodshed was needed for them to fall back in line since they knew that trying to fight against a Black Orc was synonymous for death.
-Yo there! Come 'ere, Gobbo! Run back to da Warcamp and tell Savaj Grufrip to proceed with da Plan!. Tell 'im we'z at da Withered Tunnelz.

The gobbo said yes with his head, he wasn't in a good position to refuse. The small creature was soon lost in the distance...It was a matter of time before da Boar Boyz arrived.

With maniac laughs and war shouts, painted tribal black from head to toes, riding brown boars, came da Boar Boyz, led by Savaj Grufrip. They had bright shrooms on their sholdaspikes and helmets, their eyes red, having been infused into a blood frenzy which made them eager for killing.

Krumlok divided the assault in three waves. The first one would be led by Tharnak and was comprised mainly of great numbers of lightly-armored Choppa boyz and some 'Arrer Boyz.
The second wave would be led by Krumlok himself and the bulk of it was comprised by super-heavy infantry: Fully armored Black Orcs. While less in number, they more than made up for it, for they were great fighters and were "disciplined".
The third wave would be led by Savaj Gruf. The Boar Boyz were the shock cavalry of the attack, and they would be the ones that would inflict most disarray in the enemy lines. If the plan worked, that is.

"Dis' da hour. First waff, charge!"

Tharnak and his Boyz ran towards the end of the tunnel. At the same moment they put foot outside, they were greeted by a devastating and well coordinated Handgunner volley. Tharnak was the first to die, and many orcs followed him. Those few which could reach the spearmen line were quickly repelled. Very powerful, but also very slow to reload, the Handguns were the Imperial Detachment main weapon. And they were proving to work well...for now.

Since Krumlok had already faced the Bitterstone Thunderers lots of times, he was fully aware of what would be the fate of the first wave. Krumlok understood that the B. Thunderer's tactics were effective sometimes, and he "studied" them to detect possible weaknesses. He expected the Imperials to copy the Bitterstone Thunderers at some point. For the Black Orc Boss, the first wave was nothing more than mere cannon fodder

"Second waff! Charge!"

The next volley wasn't ready when Krumlok and his Black Orc infantry crossed the tunnel, smashing right into the Spearmen line. The mere sight of fully armored, huge pieces of moving muscle were enough to demoralise the Imperials. The Spearmen line was quickly overrun, it was a slaughter. The Spearmen were no match for the fierce Black Orcs.

But now, at the decisive point of the battle, the Handgunners were ready to unleash another volley. This time aimed at the Black Orcs. Too late.

The Boar Boyz came through the tunnels screaming, shouting, swearing and beheading those humans who were unfortunate enough to stand in their path. Grufrip led the cavalry into a devastating charge which broke the Handgunners. The Imperial Detachment was totally annihilated.

"Pursue da retreatin' 'umiez! Slay 'em all!" Krumlok said.

The battle was over. Krumlok observed Tharnak's corpse and smiled.
"You have served my purposes well".

There was now a hole from which the Greenskin forces could pour into the Dwarf lands. They weren't safe anymore.
But...will the hole remain open for long, or will it be closed? No one knows...for now.

Last edited by Joan on Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Krumlok, Black Orc Boss of da Deathskull Tribe:
"Some day, all Choppas become savaj boyz." - Krumlok 2015

Krumlok's Visual Guide to Dyes -Custom Dyes Preview UP-

Ads
Kragg

Re: [Roleplay] Stormin' da tunnelz

Post#2 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:44 pm

((Great stuff! I'll keep an eye out to see where this will be going! ))
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Glorian

Post#3 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:03 pm

((I have a bad feeling about that boarboyz. ;)
Krumlok the cunning is brewing something sinister in his head.))

Joan

Post#4 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:08 pm

Story finished! Hope you like the end :P

Kragg

Post#5 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:17 pm

I do! And we even get a mention in it! :D
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Libra

Post#6 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:45 pm

Great text! Any chance to see a Orky version of it?
Sephanol - Chosen || Saora - Magus

Joan

Post#7 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:12 pm

Libra wrote:Great text! Any chance to see a Orky version of it?
Thank you very much! I don't know, maybe, but it would take a lot of time.

Unless there is some sort of Google translator but in Orkish?