Recent Topics

Ads

Is there an Issue with Libslash and the EA_Tacticwindow?

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
BrockRiefenstahl

Is there an Issue with Libslash and the EA_Tacticwindow?

Post#1 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:45 am

Hello all,

I got some weird bug with the Tactic slots. They cant be slottet nor removed at the 2-4th tactic slot.
Even the first slot bugs and its only fillable when the tactic is slottet beside the tactic 1 slot (upper left side of the hexagon).

Because I could not figure the reason out, that causes this (2 hours searching; disabling addons/reload etc.), I've made following observance: When I deaktivated all addons, some of them activate at reloading by themselfes. For example some Lib addons.

Therefore I created a completely new Default-Profile. And voila, it worked properly again.

So my question is, does someone know which addons bug the Tactic slot out? My goal is to delete certain user setting-folders to fix this.
I play around since more than 2 days on creating my UI and when I was almost finished, I got this f*cked up bug.
Very disappointing and I am hopeless right now... + tired of testing and reloading hundrets of times -.-

If someone with expierience could give some expertise I would really appreciate it. But as it seems, Until I get this fixed, I become a complete professional myself lol... :lol: :(

Ads
Cimba

Re: Is there an Issue with Libslash and the EA_Tacticwindow?

Post#2 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:02 am

I don't know if it is related but did you try to move your tactic bar to a different position? I had an issue were I could not remove tactics because I had an invisibile window of another addon overlapping the tactic bar.

BrockRiefenstahl

Post#3 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:17 pm

Cimba wrote:I don't know if it is related but did you try to move your tactic bar to a different position? I had an issue were I could not remove tactics because I had an invisibile window of another addon overlapping the tactic bar.
Yes, I did move it and also scale it around on different characters. (3 different chars to be precise).

BrockRiefenstahl

Post#4 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:40 pm

I got it fixed guys! For anyone not able to remove or slot tactics:

Dont worry... you dont have to build your UI from scratch :)
Its not some interference with your Addons.

Just delete --> EASystem_ActionBarClusterManager Its located in your Warhammer online user folder \Age of Reckoning\user\settings\Martyrs Square\xxxxxx

After this it worked again without any errors