Addon equivalent to "Quest Helper"

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
topvicious

Addon equivalent to "Quest Helper"

Post#1 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:31 am

Hi friends...

Hope you all friend's/family are well in these crazy odd unfortunate times, the world is a mess at the moment :'(
But hey we can never give up hope, and start off by loving one another with kindness, and learn to co-exist with
others!

I utilized a deep google search for RoR addon's and haven't found anything that's related to a Quest Helper Addon
addon which help you lead on in the right direction (most of the time) and which was absolutely helpful very detailed
showing location of NPC (that i turn in quest), location of resources, such as wood, zinc, herbs, lumber, and many more
Does RoR have anything close to a "Quest Helper" addon? would be very grateful, knowing but at times, i'll spend far more
time trying to figure out what to do and sometimes, the game glitches and usually if i have to kill something etc, i'd have
to wait before it respawn in area and sometimes never even respawn at all and i think having this would eliminate
wasting time on something, that you worked on for hours leveling up and have something random like that happen to you
via quest.

Thanks in advance i apologize, if i requested too much info, just not a fan of delaying someone's time when i know
we all have far more important responisbilies in our lives.

Ads