Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Hargrim
Developer

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#291 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:46 pm

Caffeine wrote:
Hargrim wrote:Hi Caffeine,

From time to time when I'm in game the 2nd skillbar blocks - I can click on skills there but keybinding doesn't seem to work - can you advice?
A know issue, still trying to pin down the source. Some of my friends suggested it might be due to tabbing out of the game in loading screens. Running the game in windowed mode might be related.
Thanks for reply. I play in windowed mode and have 2 screen so alttabbing is also common.

Ads
Zommy86

Post#292 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:25 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
Zommy86 wrote:
Caffeine wrote: Make sure NB is enabled in addon list and right click on an action bar slot to bring up the sequence builder.
Thx very mutch

In nerfedbuttons is a possible i can add a condition: use a skill only behind an enemy? for the skill white lion for example?

Thx
You need to use AbilityTargetValid with something that requires being at side/back. For WL that would be Blindside (abilityId 9161).

for Sundering chop i used abilitytargetvalid and abilityid 9161 (blindside) but skill is also used in front of the target, why?

And can you use a skill only if the target is a player?

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#293 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:32 pm

Zommy86 wrote:
wargrimnir wrote:
Zommy86 wrote:
Thx very mutch

In nerfedbuttons is a possible i can add a condition: use a skill only behind an enemy? for the skill white lion for example?

Thx
You need to use AbilityTargetValid with something that requires being at side/back. For WL that would be Blindside (abilityId 9161).

for Sundering chop i used abilitytargetvalid and abilityid 9161 (blindside) but skill is also used in front of the target, why?

Mobs tend to always face you, it would be difficult to use a rear-attack against them unless someone else is holding aggro.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Zommy86

Post#294 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:43 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
Zommy86 wrote:
wargrimnir wrote:

Mobs tend to always face you, it would be difficult to use a rear-attack against them unless someone else is holding aggro.
I did the tests, I did the macro with the skill (sundering chop) and it is used anyway if it is in front of the mob or behind, is it normal?

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#295 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:45 pm

Zommy86 wrote: I did the tests, I did the macro with the skill (sundering chop) and it is used anyway if it is in front of the mob or behind, is it normal?
Figure it out mate. I pointed you in the right direction. NB can be complicated to setup and it certainly is not the most stable of addons. Last person to really work on it was probably 7 years ago.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Zommy86

Post#296 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:55 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
Zommy86 wrote: I did the tests, I did the macro with the skill (sundering chop) and it is used anyway if it is in front of the mob or behind, is it normal?
Figure it out mate. I pointed you in the right direction. NB can be complicated to setup and it certainly is not the most stable of addons. Last person to really work on it was probably 7 years ago.
:D thx very much

Do you know if there are other similar addons?

nocturnalguest

Post#297 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:28 pm

Thanks for UI, eye candy indeed.
Cant find how to make Bar 3 visible (not mouse over)
Any tips?

Luponius

Post#298 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:57 am

How do I enable quest progress text? For some reason whenever I advance a quest I'm never informed, nor when I pick up a new trade or such things. Great UI btw!

Ads
Caffeine

Post#299 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:55 am

nocturnalguest wrote:Thanks for UI, eye candy indeed.
Cant find how to make Bar 3 visible (not mouse over)
Any tips?
Disable Hidebar addon and run the following command:

Code: Select all

/script WindowSetShowing("EA_ActionBar3",true)
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Caffeine

Post#300 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:01 am

Luponius wrote:How do I enable quest progress text? For some reason whenever I advance a quest I'm never informed, nor when I pick up a new trade or such things. Great UI btw!
Quest tracker updates your progress in real time if you pin your quests to it. Alternatively, you can turn on the old screen notifications in User Settings -> Interface -> Center Screen Messages
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada