Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Caffeine

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#501 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:56 pm

Takkun wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:29 pm How do you move Action Bar #4 in default layout?
It doesn't show up in layout editor.
Try this method and see if Vectors has a data set for that bar: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=6371&start=420#p327439
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Ads
Frankk

Post#502 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:48 am

How can i get the names and the guildes of the opponents and of the friendly player back again visibile? i have to click them to see the names. how can i make them permanetly visible? thanks

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#503 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:53 am

Frankk wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:48 am How can i get the names and the guildes of the opponents and of the friendly player back again visibile? i have to click them to see the names. how can i make them permanetly visible? thanks
Esc > User Settings > Targeting Tab > All the checkboxes
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Kingpin73

Post#504 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:26 pm

Hallo,

Sehr schöne Benutzeroberfläche, lässt sich auch ohne Probleme auf Deutsch umstellen.

Very nice user interface, can be adjust with no problems in German.

Thanks

uanaka

Post#505 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:27 pm

Did a clean install of 4.5, I'm now crashing out everytime I use a /rel. I'm good for a split second after the initial /rel, but my game freezes again and eventually I lose connection and am booted into character collection screen.

Also it seems I get some weird stuttering from Buffhead, specifically with the buffs within the groups. It doesn't happen with any other category, but I have to disable it sometimes.

mursaat1337

Post#506 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:05 pm

few questions. trying to move the position of the Pure friendly target and hostile target bars and its not showing in layout or the pure options. dont know what im doing wrong atm. and also whats the option to show the open skill slots in the skill bars? thanks.

edit: nvm i found the texturedbuttons options, still need help with pure target bar movement

Caffeine

Post#507 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:58 pm

mursaat1337 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:05 pm few questions. trying to move the position of the Pure friendly target and hostile target bars and its not showing in layout or the pure options. dont know what im doing wrong atm. and also whats the option to show the open skill slots in the skill bars? thanks.

edit: nvm i found the texturedbuttons options, still need help with pure target bar movement
Same principle as in this post: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=6371&start=420#p327439
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Alubert

Post#508 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:36 pm

On one my tank i lost distance options.
Enemy addon dont show distance from party members and distance from guarded target is always 0.
I checked options on my oters tanks and they are the same.
Any idea how to fix?
On my zealot i lost text massages from qq addon.
Its possible fix it too?
Anyway with Viny UI game looks so great :).
Hurub Chopa 80+ / Wybrany Chosen 80+ / Mroczniak BG 60+ / Alubercik BO 50+ / Doczek DoK 80+ / Hurubek Zeal 80+ /
Misio Shaman 80+ / Maxra Mara 60+ / Alubertus RP 70+ / Alubert KTB 80+ / Mnich WP 60+ / Kregi SL 60+ / Uposledzonyjez IB 40+

Ads
Caffeine

Post#509 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:44 pm

Alubert wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:36 pm On one my tank i lost distance options.
Enemy addon dont show distance from party members and distance from guarded target is always 0.
I checked options on my oters tanks and they are the same.
Any idea how to fix?
On my zealot i lost text massages from qq addon.
Its possible fix it too?
Anyway with Viny UI game looks so great :).
Maybe this is relevant: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=30272&p=343421&hili ... ar#p343741

Tolerance

Post#510 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:53 pm

Any idea why tether would (for me, at least) not work? I've had it work exactly 1 time out of every time I've guarded someone.