Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Mipps

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#891 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:11 am

I ment those which are listet under optional tank/healer layouts

Ads
Sexybobsmith

Post#892 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:33 am

Mipps wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:11 am I ment those which are listet under optional tank/healer layouts
On the page 1 of these thread it tells you how to load a preset UI profile. Its point 5 & 6 under installation. in the Age of Reckoning/user/settings/Martyrs Square, there is a healer, tank, dps profile each for order/desto. 6 dif profiles, copy the folder, change its name to your charvater name and move it to your char folder.

Question, how do you bring back the announcements on the centre of the screen saying when order/destro has taken a particular objective or when an objective/flag has reset in scenarios.

Lilim

Post#893 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:05 am

Spoiler:
Sexybobsmith wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:33 am
Mipps wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:11 am I ment those which are listet under optional tank/healer layouts
On the page 1 of these thread it tells you how to load a preset UI profile. Its point 5 & 6 under installation. in the Age of Reckoning/user/settings/Martyrs Square, there is a healer, tank, dps profile each for order/desto. 6 dif profiles, copy the folder, change its name to your charvater name and move it to your char folder.
Question, how do you bring back the announcements on the centre of the screen saying when order/destro has taken a particular objective or when an objective/flag has reset in scenarios.
Hey,

actually you can set it up here:

Sonnenritter

Post#894 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:33 am

The minimap is easy enough to move around, but how do you change its size?

Zygon

Post#895 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:36 am

My stance bar isn't showing on my WE. In the layout editor, I can see it and move it. My hotkey for stealth still works, but I can't see the button/bar itself to know when/if it's on cooldown.
Any ideas?

Lilim

Post#896 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:14 am

Sonnenritter wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:33 am The minimap is easy enough to move around, but how do you change its size?
hola, hey and hello,

take a look on this post
to zoom in, try the mouse wheele.

Lilim

Post#897 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:16 am

Zygon wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:36 am My stance bar isn't showing on my WE. In the layout editor, I can see it and move it. My hotkey for stealth still works, but I can't see the button/bar itself to know when/if it's on cooldown.
Any ideas?
hey,

you can take a look on this post, the 2. point is your solution.

good luck!

Dracut

Post#898 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:42 pm

Great Addon, I seem to have lost the ability to have my own health/action bar showing all the time. I have been through these forums and tried changing some of the configuration and nothing helps.

Right now my health/action bar only show when I get hit.

Thanks again and hopefully it isn't something I am easily missing.

Ads
Manatikik

Post#899 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:03 am

Dracut wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:42 pm Great Addon, I seem to have lost the ability to have my own health/action bar showing all the time. I have been through these forums and tried changing some of the configuration and nothing helps.

Right now my health/action bar only show when I get hit.

Thanks again and hopefully it isn't something I am easily missing.
Type /effigy; go to HP bar/player then Enable Bar.

<Montague><Capulet>

Mozlei

Post#900 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:27 am

Has anyone got another download link? Mega.nz is blocked by my ISP :roll:
RoR
Moz - Slayer - 40/7X
Mozlia - BW - 3X/4X
<The Pinata Pact>
(a.k.a KILL FRENZY)

Karak Hirn/Norn
Mozley - RR95 Witch Elf Mozlei - RR100 White Lion