Recent Topics

Ads

[UI] VinyUI

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Caffeine

Re: [UI] VinyUI

Post#281 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:42 pm

Zommy86 wrote: I have a question, addons NerfedButtons it work? What is the command to go into configuration?
Make sure NB is enabled in addon list and right click on an action bar slot to bring up the sequence builder.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Ads
Caffeine

Post#282 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:43 pm

kasumi wrote:Hi, i really like this UI but recently i've switched from 1920x1080 to 2560x1440. Is it possible to adjust it for my new resolution ?
No out of the box support for higher resolutions at the moment sadly.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Hargrim
Developer

Post#283 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:50 am

Hi Caffeine,

From time to time when I'm in game the 2nd skillbar blocks - I can click on skills there but keybinding doesn't seem to work - can you advice?

shaggyboomboom

Post#284 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:07 pm

Hargrim wrote:Hi Caffeine,

From time to time when I'm in game the 2nd skillbar blocks - I can click on skills there but keybinding doesn't seem to work - can you advice?
happens to me as well, usually requires a relog/game restart

Hargrim
Developer

Post#285 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:34 pm

shaggyboomboom wrote:

It does but it sux if I find out in middle of the SC...

shaggyboomboom

Post#286 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 pm

Hargrim wrote:
shaggyboomboom wrote:

It does but it sux if I find out in middle of the SC...
happens to me after alt tabing on loading screens

Zommy86

Post#287 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:53 pm

Caffeine wrote:
Zommy86 wrote: I have a question, addons NerfedButtons it work? What is the command to go into configuration?
Make sure NB is enabled in addon list and right click on an action bar slot to bring up the sequence builder.
Thx very mutch

In nerfedbuttons is a possible i can add a condition: use a skill only behind an enemy? for the skill white lion for example?

Thx

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#288 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:55 pm

Zommy86 wrote:
Caffeine wrote:
Thx very mutch

In nerfedbuttons is a possible i can add a condition: use a skill only behind an enemy? for the skill white lion for example?

Thx
You need to use AbilityTargetValid with something that requires being at side/back. For WL that would be Blindside (abilityId 9161).
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
Zommy86

Post#289 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:07 pm

wargrimnir wrote:
Zommy86 wrote:
Caffeine wrote: Make sure NB is enabled in addon list and right click on an action bar slot to bring up the sequence builder.
Thx very mutch

Thx
You need to use AbilityTargetValid with something that requires being at side/back. For WL that would be Blindside (abilityId 9161).
for Sundering chop i used abilitytargetvalid and abilityid 9161 (blindside) but skill is also used in front of the target, why?

Caffeine

Post#290 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:33 pm

A know issue, still trying to pin down the source. Some of my friends suggested it might be due to tabbing out of the game in loading screens. Running the game in windowed mode might be related.