Recent Topics

Ads

[Black Orc] Talk bout da builds ere.

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Penril

Re: [Black Orc] Talk bout da builds ere.

Post#381 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:56 pm

That's Don't want to live forever, which increases Str and WS but reduces Tou. SW/SH/Engi/Slayers have the same tactic and, when using it (several do), their toughness is crap. So I ask again, does destro really need to spend a tactic slot for a 200ish Tou debuff?

Maybe, though looks extremely situational. I guess you guys will have to try it out and decide for yourselves.

Ads
Dreadspectre

Post#382 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:03 pm

I have been using it the last couple nights on my BO. I feel like I can blow up BW's/WP/AM/RP's a little better(as much as I can blow anyone up heh).

Plus I dunno, its a debuff that helps the team out. I feel like BO's are there to buff/debuff more than anything and I don't really think that Loudmouth(the tactic I dropped for DWG) would have necessarily secured anymore kills and whatnot for me.
Mrskullhead - DPS Zealot
Axeocalypse - 2H BO
Stayawhile - Magus
Pleasehammer Donthurtem - 2H WP
Fathermcgruder Arsekicker - RP
Poundtown - 2H IB

Collateral

Post#383 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:05 pm

Well loudmouth is not supposed to secure kills as it rarely gets you any dbs. You have skull thumper for securing kills. Loudmouth is there to help you get to the point of securing the kill ;)

Penril

Post#384 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:06 pm

Loudmouth is more of a soloing tactic. Helps dealing with tanky enemies, and helps your damage assuming you build for more tankyness yourself.

Collateral

Post#385 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:09 pm

I'm not sure about that. I use loudmouth in groups all the time, it's pretty much a must for me. Maybe I could give a try to something different, but I believe loudmouth really increases your overall damage. But yes if you spec tanky for solo it definitely helps with your damage.

TenTonHammer

Post#387 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:04 am

How are you guys doing on STR for your BO's?

I have 4 piece merc and 1 piece duelist and yet i have only 380-ish str

(i have no str tali's or anything slotted as i wanted to wait till i get full merc before i decided what talis to slot before i started the crawl to dom)

Collateral

Post#388 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:39 am

I am currently testing out 2h builds, and going more dps focused obv (4 +20 str talis). If I go Might V, with 5p domi and 4p BL I reach 720 str, so with potion I can go to 800. But this totally gimps me because my ini is absolute total crap (160 lol), and other defenses are not great either. Unfortunately I run BL in our wbs, and since I don't need str talis there, I have more defensive talis in my BL gear (and I absolutely don't wanna change 20+ talis every time I switch specs lol). If I put on 2p merc I get to 720 str.

If I go snb while in this dps spec, with Might IV I'm on decent 670 str, so with pot I can go over 700. Also bear in mind I put 1 point into crit. Since dps gear lacks ini badly, I had to put rr into it to bring it to 200.

Putting on different gear to get the most of the bonuses is the best you can do if you want to stack str.

Ads
ragafury

Post#389 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:01 am

TenTonHammer wrote:How are you guys doing on STR for your BO's?

(i have no str tali's or anything slotted as i wanted to wait till i get full merc before i decided what talis to slot before i started the crawl to dom)
~420 Str in 4pcs conq 4pcs BL 3pcs genesis, subju wep with 20 str. Boss specc largescale.
--- inactive ---
---guildless---

Dalgrimar

Post#390 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:00 pm

TenTonHammer wrote:How are you guys doing on STR for your BO's?

I run 690+ str for scenarios.
In RvR i mostly go full defensive with just like around 400str.
I could boost my str to like 760 but i run some toughness talis to, to balance it out.
Dalgri - Ftp/Sens - Sadboi - Fanboy

utube
twitch