Recent Topics

Ads

[squig herder] Drop that! duration change questions

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Athergic

[squig herder] Drop that! duration change questions

Post#1 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:03 am

Am I high? have I had a large and a half beer? Possibly, definitely yes.
I love everyone by the way, weell most people, unless you bash on your team and bring others down in game regularly. feel free to talk to me in game @Matrik

Recently I noticed a possible bug with the ability drop that, i use it all the time. It's always been a 20 second duration, I remember commenting to my guild how i loved being able to keep it up all of the time for potential witch hunter ganks in RVR.

So I made a bug report on the ability, and another post regarding the damage it does, which I found out is not good.
And today I notice a 10 second duration, just changed nothing mentioned to my knowledge.

Like any skilled craftsman, you see something out of place and fix it. Was it out of place though?

I worked really hard to get good gear and decent renown to make stabbin as good as possible for me and my team, I have almost 5 different gear sets for this spec for T4 all for different situations, I just wanted to say that cause i'm proud of myself, also finished me beer.

Just curious if this was changed by someone, and if their could be some explanation as to why?

If not no worries, i'm as happy as can be, love this game and all you do and trying to find more bugs and be more active in the forum while learning how to stop run on sentences.
Doom Diver front man
videos: viewtopic.php?f=54&t=24708

Ads
Athergic

Re: [squig herder] Drop that! duration change questions

Post#2 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:19 am

Thank you for the information.
Doom Diver front man
videos: viewtopic.php?f=54&t=24708