Recent Topics

Ads

Choppa + Tank ?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
asyniur

Choppa + Tank ?

Post#1 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:42 am

Hey there ! A friend and me just started the game. My friend really wants to play a choppa and i'd like to play a tank but which one ? ☺ thx for your advices !

Ads
Panzerkasper

Re: Choppa + Tank ?

Post#2 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:04 pm

asyniur wrote:Hey there ! A friend and me just started the game. My friend really wants to play a choppa and i'd like to play a tank but which one ? ☺ thx for your advices !
Black Ork would be good, because green, but Hands down the best small scale Tank for a choppa is the Black Guard. I run this comp with a guildmate pretty often and it works out pretty well.

I ran this spec on my Choppa: RoR.builders - Choppa

BG spec something like this: RoR.builders - Black Guard

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

Coma

Post#3 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:11 pm

BG is the best tank for small scale.. no matter what you pair it up with its single target defensive buff are really good, for a choppa even more things like absorb shield (that is uneffect by the choppa reduced defense) 4 automatic parry/dirupt, reduced chance to be critical hit... are all pretty damn good ;)

Panzerkasper

Post#4 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:24 pm

Coma wrote:BG is the best tank for small scale.. no matter what you pair it up with its single target defensive buff are really good, for a choppa even more things like absorb shield (that is uneffect by the choppa reduced defense) 4 automatic parry/dirupt, reduced chance to be critical hit... are all pretty damn good ;)
Not to speak about the sweet str, tough and wp buffs and ofc the armor debuff ;)

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

TenTonHammer

Post#5 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:30 pm

Would still suggest Mara+ BG over BG + Choppa

even with ability overlap, in small scale the choking fury + draining swipes combo can basically assure victory by essentially removing 1 target from the fight

dansari

Post#6 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:20 pm

Sure but he wants to play Choppa :D
<Salt Factory>

Panzerkasper

Post#7 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:23 pm

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

SilverWF
Suspended

Post#8 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:27 pm

But Mara are still a MUCH more...
Bretin: "destru classes are in general better for solo play" :lol:
A lot of addons here | Just a few T3 vids from live game | Remove IP-blocking at forum!

Ads
dansari

Post#9 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:27 pm

<Salt Factory>

Bozzax

Post#10 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:31 pm

Mara + 2h cho for resist / str
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7