Recent Topics

Ads

choppa role in rvr?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
trebla
Banned

Re: choppa role in rvr?

Post#51 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:35 am

Darkfusion11 wrote:mfw most choppas are ****** dogs. inb4 another buff choppa thread, or another slayer vs choppa thread with the only intention being to nerf slayer and buff choppa. Choppa is viable in any situation, great for roaming and can dish out tons of aoe damage in WB play too, without having to nerf single target damage too much to attain it.
lol 1 post how about you post on your main account

Ads
UndeadPatron

Post#52 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:48 am

trebla wrote:
Darkfusion11 wrote:mfw most choppas are ****** dogs. inb4 another buff choppa thread, or another slayer vs choppa thread with the only intention being to nerf slayer and buff choppa. Choppa is viable in any situation, great for roaming and can dish out tons of aoe damage in WB play too, without having to nerf single target damage too much to attain it.
lol 1 post how about you post on your main account
Well to be fair, his account dates back to 2015. Doubt he had a secondary account that long just in case he needs to talk smack.
Eiry Asimgdalrr - MARA
Rickhart Tannhauser - KOTBS
Fitael - WL
Lariekl - SM
Rylha - WE

brutalll02

Post#53 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:50 am

Hes just salty leave him be :3
TUP

Jinxypie

Post#54 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:48 am

What about ability that would make choppa ignore block and parry 66% of the time?
Could be called something like Da Rampage...
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

trebla
Banned

Post#55 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:34 pm

i would rather see someting like rage go from when in berserk also ignore % of enemy armor. since being in red penalize you twice by halving resist and armor. I would rather see 75% damage increase brought down and mixed in with an armor penetration %.

facundo7777

Post#56 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:45 am

i know the way of warhammer was to create simillar classes in both factions but not exact mirrors but in current situation (basin on forum topics, game experiance etc) maybe choppa should be much closer mirror to slayer than other mirrors in game?

roadkillrobin

Post#57 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:22 am

facundo7777 wrote:i know the way of warhammer was to create simillar classes in both factions but not exact mirrors but in current situation (basin on forum topics, game experiance etc) maybe choppa should be much closer mirror to slayer than other mirrors in game?
Id say they are allready the closest dps mirrors in the game.

facundo7777

Post#58 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:33 am

roadkillrobin wrote:
facundo7777 wrote:i know the way of warhammer was to create simillar classes in both factions but not exact mirrors but in current situation (basin on forum topics, game experiance etc) maybe choppa should be much closer mirror to slayer than other mirrors in game?
Id say they are allready the closest dps mirrors in the game.
in theory but not in effectivnes on battlefield

Ads
Corvidelia

Post#59 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:42 pm

This thread has been cracking me up constantly whilst reading it. Sorry for not offering anything up.
All I can suggest as a healer is just don't be mindless. (I know Waaaaaaaaaghhhh) but be kunnin' and brutal

witchdoctor

Post#60 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:08 pm

last 3 pages came a bit off the Subject i guess -> Choppa role in RvR

If you dont have a damn hard premade and best gear, you shouldn't play as glass cannon and run arround in berserk mode :geek: What do you expect? with 50% less armor a SW kills you befor you get out of the knock down... same for BW's and ressistance..
I think most choppa's need to learn how to play with their mechanic!

Just think about this: You won't deal any damage, when you are dead! 8-)

And if you dont want to listen to anybody because you like to roleplay as suicide choppa, go for selfrezz tactic. :mrgreen: