Recent Topics

Ads

Squig herder (I got lots tactic) bug or Balance proposal?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Athergic

Squig herder (I got lots tactic) bug or Balance proposal?

Post#1 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:02 pm

I got lots implies ownership of many squigs

While summoning x pet with cast time you retain current pets buff during 2 second cast time.

so If I summon spiked while gas is out, I keep that armor during the 2 second summon.

Now the issue with the the tactic is that when you want to summon a new gas squig while you already have gas squig out, it unsummons your current gas squig no gcd so you can double click and start summoning right away, which is shown in the video linked. https://youtu.be/1gXzDJ4glxk

So having gas squig out and pressing gas squigs keybind will just unsummon it while tactic is slotted. Normally with out the tactic, why would you press the keybind if you had the squig out already? only if you wanted to unsummon it for some reason?

The tactic works the same way with any pet, so if you try to summon the same of any pet it unsummons it first.
It's a huge hindrance to keeping the armor buff up and active in small scale when my pet can be killed in 2 gcds.

I don't think it's a bug, but do you think I could make a successful balance proposal out of this? It is a tactic for all squigs and not just melee.
Doom Diver front man
videos: viewtopic.php?f=54&t=24708

Ads
Athergic

Re: Squig herder (I got lots tactic) bug or Balance proposal?

Post#2 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:07 am

Going to try the bug report and balance proposal in the next few days wish me luck.

I feel like it's gonna be one of those things where it's no, or its not broken. wish I had a way of finding that out before doing those things, like some way of posting on a forum style website and gaining responses from fellow community members. :D Jk I know it's not interesting to anyone, I have opened the posts with no replies and moved on with my life, but now I know how it feels. Being all alone with your post :(
Doom Diver front man
videos: viewtopic.php?f=54&t=24708