Recent Topics

Ads

Squig Herder

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Acidic

Re: Squig Herder

Post#11 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:36 am

kabbolt wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:49 pm Hello

Actually i hate the meta game.. the squig herder can enter in the backline and Bump alltime the same target.. He can broken a cast of a Healer permanently.. and that totally gamebreaker. This class can enter and go out when he want and build def its totally no brain..

For the gamemaster: You have Test your patch ?
Sounds like you complain that if you are attacked by a squig herder you can’t just ignore it.
You don’t say it killed you, not surprising as it does not have the burst .
What are the players you are healing doing , watching ?

Ads
yacoucou

Post#12 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:40 pm

A SH is in your backlane? Turn ur sigh, assist and he should be dead in 1 sequence being away from his guard. If he s not he ll back like a little squishy puppy.
Having issues with actual sh is not a class problem imo but opponent lacking of skill/brain.

Problem solved.

Next question please
Yacoux - AM
Yacou - WH
Yacouz - BW

Krakra - SH
Yakou - DoK
Yacouw - BO

kabbolt

Post#13 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:46 pm

lol

kabbolt

Post#14 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:52 pm

10 post for nothing.. Anyone have the same probleme with the SH ? i mean with this fu..king overpowered Crowd Control ?

PS: Focus a class with snare/ae and a Self bump ? seriously ? let's do this bro ! good luck
You start on the game no ?

Build def this is insane.. For exemple in Battlegroup. On 3 grp you have 2 Groups focused on him and the last grp stay on the frontline.. Normal but 2 grps for a squig is it not. When the life of the SH hit the 40 % Hp, he can escape et Jump everywhere.. totally safe. A healer can't do nothing vs a squig and the Bump/ No CD.. Totally gamebreaker. He can jump on the wall of Keep and bump everyone to .. All its normal !

yacoucou

Post#15 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:00 pm

If that squig is that tanky it means this guy is full armor socketed, full def rr and stuff. Means he can't even be a dps problem at all for your group.
Means you can consider him as a "tank". If 2 groups are focusing a tank in bg and loosing i call it noobness ...
Just be smart kill the rest of his group and kill this SH in last, like you do with other tanks. (even if i think that a good guard punt and dps focus ll kill it shortly...)

Actually you re whining on SH coz they re "annoying" with aoe cd increase and bump, and thats all they are very good at atm.
Well dude, my neighboor's cat is annoying too, please devs may you nerf it ?

You speak about his capacity on jumping walls and bump ? SM can do the same with M2 ...

Quoting SH and "meta" in the same sentence at the actual state of game is a real joke man, i would rather prefer a debuff mara or/and a bursty hd WE than SH in the actual competitve meta and noone can seriously discuss it.

Spoiler:
PS: Focus a class with snare/ae and a Self bump ? seriously ? let's do this bro ! good luck
I thought KD and/or silence were implemented in the game ? but i just start in the game ... may be wrong on mechanics :'(
Yacoux - AM
Yacou - WH
Yacouz - BW

Krakra - SH
Yakou - DoK
Yacouw - BO

Herthin

Post#16 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:06 pm

Thank you Kabbolt, this sounds so wonderful that im no longer in doubt that i should respec my broken, underperforming, ranged SH into a big red bouncing meatball.
I am more the direct type anyways.

Even if you seem to me like one that complains about your neighbours messy garden while refusing to pick up the leaves in your very own because:
That's not the subject.
But who am i to judge?
Shalktonin wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:59 pm awwww want a kleenex ?
Yes, please.

kabbolt

Post#17 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:52 pm

I have never see that on warhammer..
The Crowd control on war is very restricted. Per exemple, the Jump on the SM is on a M2 with one minute of Cooldown. I like the SH actually, it's funny to see a squig jump everywhere but the Bump/NoCD is totallly broken and gamebreaker.
Per exemple with my Bw i can't never finish my sequence. Bw useless with a SH on him. Same for AM, the end of the AOE Heal, Bumped alltime you can't do nothing and you loose your control of your placement. Now we have to play with Full Rp or WP. Well..

You understand the probleme now ?

yacoucou

Post#18 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:09 pm

Damn man i can feel the pain in your words ... That sounds like post traumatic syndrom ...

I hope we ll still see BW and AMs players out there even if SH is the new hobgoblin :lol:
Yacoux - AM
Yacou - WH
Yacouz - BW

Krakra - SH
Yakou - DoK
Yacouw - BO

Ads
kabbolt

Post#19 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:36 pm

Hehe yeah, the pain is hard :x

CountTalabecland

Post#20 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:15 pm

I don’t think the OP’s argument that Knockback timers should apply to SH is unreasonable. At the very least make it a channel ability like zealot that can be taunt interrupted. Being able to move and do multiple knockbacks on a ranged class (even in melee build) is over performing imo. Especially when combined with choppa pull, order flies across the screen for 20 seconds, can’t use abilities, and is dead.

If the SH had to be channeling in place or at least without the ability to pounce out again that would be more balanced for counter play. Ik WL has pounce but that it so they can single target dps/their crowd control is very limited. A melee class jumping out of guard range to burst makes sense because it risky to leave guard/heal range. A ranged class melee defensive build jumping out of guard range but being survivable with tank level cc is neither risky nor reasonable. Who cares what dps it does if the cc is so powerful the target group is interrupted until the rest of the dest grp shows up to dps?

I understand that this might not be a big threat to e-sport type “meta” groups, whatever that is, but for the majority of the server who pug or form impromptu grps from /5, it is indeed imo borderline gamebreakiny effective.

Edit: I realize a lot of its effectiveness in Pug/wb play comes from order’s squishy tendency not to play tanks and melee. Ik, I hate it too but its been this way for 10 years so regrettably i think it needs to be taken into balance considerations even though it is 100% player choice to suck that bad.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.