About DD shamans

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
mpa3b
Posts: 11

Re: About DD shamans

Post#31 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:41 pm

Sulorie wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:26 pm
mpa3b wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:50 am
Sulorie wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:42 am

AM never had a wounds debuff since 1 year after release of live game and most likely never ever had one.
I wonder whether you are even able to move forward without guidance, with such a representation of game knowledge.
obviously I have more knowledge about the game)))
The spell is a toughness debuff, so where exactly is your knowledge? ))))
it wasn't always like that)

Ads
Sulorie
Posts: 3937

Re: About DD shamans

Post#32 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:53 pm

mpa3b wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:41 pm
Sulorie wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:26 pm
mpa3b wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:50 am


obviously I have more knowledge about the game)))
The spell is a toughness debuff, so where exactly is your knowledge? ))))
it wasn't always like that)
It was like this since 10 years, so where is your argument?
Dying is no option.

mpa3b
Posts: 11

Re: About DD shamans

Post#33 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:03 pm

Sulorie wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:53 pm
mpa3b wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:41 pm
Sulorie wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:26 pm

The spell is a toughness debuff, so where exactly is your knowledge? ))))
it wasn't always like that)
It was like this since 10 years, so where is your argument?
your empty statements are also not an argument)
the law of age was changed in the last big patch of official servers

User avatar
adamthelc
Posts: 588

Re: About DD shamans

Post#34 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:01 pm

mpa3b wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:03 pm
Sulorie wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:53 pm
mpa3b wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:41 pm
it wasn't always like that)
It was like this since 10 years, so where is your argument?
your empty statements are also not an argument)
the law of age was changed in the last big patch of official servers
You are saying it was changed TO a wounds debuff in the last big patch?

mpa3b
Posts: 11

Re: About DD shamans

Post#35 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:10 pm

adamthelc wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:01 pm
mpa3b wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:03 pm
Sulorie wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:53 pm

It was like this since 10 years, so where is your argument?
your empty statements are also not an argument)
the law of age was changed in the last big patch of official servers
You are saying it was changed TO a wounds debuff in the last big patch?
I was wrong with the last patch, it's my fault, but as I said above, I have been playing a warhammer for a long time and yet this change was be

mpa3b
Posts: 11

Re: About DD shamans

Post#36 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:12 pm

mpa3b wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:10 pm
adamthelc wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:01 pm
mpa3b wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:03 pm


your empty statements are also not an argument)
the law of age was changed in the last big patch of official servers
You are saying it was changed TO a wounds debuff in the last big patch?
I was wrong with the last patch, it's my fault, but as I said above, I have been playing a warhammer for a long time and yet this change was be
in any case it has nothing to do with the topic

User avatar
Fey
Posts: 372

Re: About DD shamans

Post#37 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:01 pm

I've never tried DPS spec, maybe I will. Does anyone go greenest and lifetap anymore?
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

User avatar
peterthepan3
Posts: 6429

Re: About DD shamans

Post#38 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:05 pm

Lifetap was cucked unnecessarily because of reasons, and is no longer viable.
Image

Ads
User avatar
Ekundu01
Posts: 64

Re: About DD shamans

Post#39 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:29 pm

mpa3b wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:10 pm
adamthelc wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:01 pm
mpa3b wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:03 pm


your empty statements are also not an argument)
the law of age was changed in the last big patch of official servers
You are saying it was changed TO a wounds debuff in the last big patch?
I was wrong with the last patch, it's my fault, but as I said above, I have been playing a warhammer for a long time and yet this change was be
Even if live did it or not having a 100ft range 20ft aoe wounds debuff with no cooldown is pure cancer.
Trisma - Magus, Guild - Learn To Play

Sulorie
Posts: 3937

Re: About DD shamans

Post#40 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:39 pm

mpa3b wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:10 pm
adamthelc wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:01 pm
mpa3b wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:03 pm


your empty statements are also not an argument)
the law of age was changed in the last big patch of official servers
You are saying it was changed TO a wounds debuff in the last big patch?
I was wrong with the last patch, it's my fault, but as I said above, I have been playing a warhammer for a long time and yet this change was be
It never happened for 10 years. Don't try to argue, it was my first char on live.
Dying is no option.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests