Recent Topics

Ads

[CHOPPA] Poll : GTDC replacement skill

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)

Poll: If Git To Da Choppa was replaced / reworked which option would you prefer see in game ?

Deff Bringa v1
42
40%
Deff Bringa v2
26
25%
GTDC reworked
36
35%
Total votes: 104

User avatar
Ysaran
Posts: 769

Re: [CHOPPA] Poll : GTDC replacement skill

Post#41 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:31 am

hammerhead wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:06 am

You want a pbaoe ability but it only works if you walk into the middle of an enemy blob. This requires a certain amount of organization and disciplines. The 40-foot non-undependable ability, in itself the best defense, and allowed the enemy to be swallowed in pieces.
I don’t know why I’m saying this, everyone understands about everything. If you think that by inflating topics you will move something, I can reassure you. No. As IB, I haven't seen a change since the days of the dwarven Adam. We have been whining for years and have released monograms with suggestions from the most humble to the most awkward. And in the end we got two tiny cookies from all that could be done (taking into account the rebalancing of other tanks). Brace yourself!

upd. But thanks for that too. Considering that IB is the second largest tank community after the Kobs, this made it possible to raise your head out of the water and breathe half your chest.

And yes, I believe that the team collects statistics. Not for the sake of helping poor IB and Choppas, but for the sake of the server as a whole.
That's not what I want. These are just some proposal.

You know, I'm an IB too, rr75. I love IB and yes, I agree that the lasts changes were not what IB deserved. But at least those change changed the IB build meta! GTDC is an awful ability, it has always been. But at least before the patch it did some decent damage. I would be happy of every change that would change Choppa build meta
REQUIEM
Dweamarak-Slayer rr75
Sputarancori-IB rr75
Onan-WP rr61
Curopoco-AM rr54

Nocturne
Zputakatarro-Choppa rr83
Zputadenti-Shaman rr70
Zputazangue-BO rr54
Zputadenti-rSH rr48
Ysaran-BG work in progres

Ads
User avatar
hammerhead
Posts: 244

Re: [CHOPPA] Poll : GTDC replacement skill

Post#42 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:12 am

Ysaran wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:31 am
hammerhead wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:06 am

You want a pbaoe ability but it only works if you walk into the middle of an enemy blob. This requires a certain amount of organization and disciplines. The 40-foot non-undependable ability, in itself the best defense, and allowed the enemy to be swallowed in pieces.
I don’t know why I’m saying this, everyone understands about everything. If you think that by inflating topics you will move something, I can reassure you. No. As IB, I haven't seen a change since the days of the dwarven Adam. We have been whining for years and have released monograms with suggestions from the most humble to the most awkward. And in the end we got two tiny cookies from all that could be done (taking into account the rebalancing of other tanks). Brace yourself!

upd. But thanks for that too. Considering that IB is the second largest tank community after the Kobs, this made it possible to raise your head out of the water and breathe half your chest.

And yes, I believe that the team collects statistics. Not for the sake of helping poor IB and Choppas, but for the sake of the server as a whole.
That's not what I want. These are just some proposal.

You know, I'm an IB too, rr75. I love IB and yes, I agree that the lasts changes were not what IB deserved. But at least those change changed the IB build meta! GTDC is an awful ability, it has always been. But at least before the patch it did some decent damage. I would be happy of every change that would change Choppa build meta
Well, I understand you perfectly. There was a post recently about Destro have one more cd reducer. (WAAAAAAAGH! and Chop Fasta!). If you asked me, I would remove the Chop Fasta! and add PBAOE instead. You had a choice to take the entire aoe from the 13pt utility skill or to transfer points to the ST tree, to Furious Choppin. Each class would receive its own uniqueness and, in general, would "Bring balance to the Force". Therefore, I do not agree with your suggestions, that is, I am not against your words and I understand what is the matter, but I see that you are kicking a dead horse.
(\|)o0(|/)

User avatar
Orgruk
Posts: 128

Re: [CHOPPA] Poll : GTDC replacement skill

Post#43 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:02 am

hammerhead wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:12 am
Well, I understand you perfectly. There was a post recently about Destro have one more cd reducer. (WAAAAAAAGH! and Chop Fasta!). If you asked me, I would remove the Chop Fasta! and add PBAOE instead.
That's exactly the first suggestion in the poll and the one droped in the proposal section but for GTDC :mrgreen:

If Chop Fasta had to be droped, Shatter Limbs should follow the same way I think.
Dwarni wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:42 pm
I thought balancing was based on what classes the devs play most

Image

nocturnalguest
Posts: 159

Re: [CHOPPA] Poll : GTDC replacement skill

Post#44 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:15 am

Orgruk wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:02 am
hammerhead wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:12 am
Well, I understand you perfectly. There was a post recently about Destro have one more cd reducer. (WAAAAAAAGH! and Chop Fasta!). If you asked me, I would remove the Chop Fasta! and add PBAOE instead.
That's exactly the first suggestion in the poll and the one droped in the proposal section but for GTDC :mrgreen:

If Chop Fasta had to be droped, Shatter Limbs should follow the same way I think.
Leaving order without any kind of AoE CD reduction? Seems fair, lol
So much bias here, jesus...
Funny to see how most vote for option 1 which is an obvious and huge NO GO without exact mirroring of all tactics and abilities. rage + 25% crit dmg tactic with ID, cmon, you gotta be kidding.

User avatar
Orgruk
Posts: 128

Re: [CHOPPA] Poll : GTDC replacement skill

Post#45 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:32 am

nocturnalguest wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:15 am
Leaving order without any kind of AoE CD reduction? Seems fair, lol
So much bias here, jesus...
Funny to see how most vote for option 1 which is an obvious and huge NO GO without exact mirroring of all tactics and abilities. rage + 25% crit dmg tactic with ID, cmon, you gotta be kidding.
哎呀 ...

120str buff on crit dmg, crit dmg scaling on HP lost, AA speed on rage levels, Ancestral Inheritance, etc. this reminds you something, no ? Now plug this with Rampage and ID :roll:
Dwarni wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:42 pm
I thought balancing was based on what classes the devs play most

Image

User avatar
Ysaran
Posts: 769

Re: [CHOPPA] Poll : GTDC replacement skill

Post#46 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:49 am

I don't think that Shatter Limbs should be taken away if Chop Fasta! fall. This way every realm would have 1 CD increaser and 1 CD reduction. it seem's only fair to me. also considering that WAAAAAAGH! is better tha Wispering Wind
REQUIEM
Dweamarak-Slayer rr75
Sputarancori-IB rr75
Onan-WP rr61
Curopoco-AM rr54

Nocturne
Zputakatarro-Choppa rr83
Zputadenti-Shaman rr70
Zputazangue-BO rr54
Zputadenti-rSH rr48
Ysaran-BG work in progres

User avatar
hammerhead
Posts: 244

Re: [CHOPPA] Poll : GTDC replacement skill

Post#47 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:16 am

Orgruk wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:02 am
hammerhead wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:12 am
Well, I understand you perfectly. There was a post recently about Destro have one more cd reducer. (WAAAAAAAGH! and Chop Fasta!). If you asked me, I would remove the Chop Fasta! and add PBAOE instead.
That's exactly the first suggestion in the poll and the one droped in the proposal section but for GTDC :mrgreen:

If Chop Fasta had to be droped, Shatter Limbs should follow the same way I think.
I agree, and move Shatter Limbs to Lions, like Squig. They need him more. Even the name should not be altered. And what do you suggest instead of 9pt for a slayer?

Orgruk wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:32 am
120str buff on crit dmg, crit dmg scaling on HP lost, AA speed on rage levels, Ancestral Inheritance, etc. this reminds you something, no ? Now plug this with Rampage and ID :roll:
Sorry for wedging in, but
- 120 buff you will not take, you will have a cap of strength anyway.
- Crit tactics are very controversial. Now the battles are very fleeting. There is no window where it would work for any significant amount.
- AA tactics are either ST or PVE.
- AI is a racial tactic that goes beyond the scope of discussion.
(\|)o0(|/)

User avatar
Gurf
Posts: 313

Re: [CHOPPA] Poll : GTDC replacement skill

Post#48 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:07 am

Unlike Greenskin wounds the Armour tactic is obviously gimped on the Slayer as the mechanic reduces armour by 50% in enrage

Ads
User avatar
Orgruk
Posts: 128

Re: [CHOPPA] Poll : GTDC replacement skill

Post#49 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:41 am

hammerhead wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:16 am
I agree, and move Shatter Limbs to Lions, like Squig. They need him more. Even the name should not be altered. And what do you suggest instead of 9pt for a slayer?
Seems good/fair to me, this could give more attractivity to lions. Hmm ... for Slayers 9 points maybe another utility buff, maybe tied to movement or something like that. Why not a group (not warband) wide immunity to roots/snare for 5 or 7 seconds. Giving mobility to a group could help change position while in danger.

hammerhead wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:16 am
Sorry for wedging in, but
- 120 buff you will not take, you will have a cap of strength anyway.
- Crit tactics are very controversial. Now the battles are very fleeting. There is no window where it would work for any significant amount.
- AA tactics are either ST or PVE.
- AI is a racial tactic that goes beyond the scope of discussion.
As far as I tested, overcaping strength is still good for the melee power and thus the damage output. I also tested without and with low crits on my order test toons and my destro, but right now I'm getting back to balancing crit and armor penetration, with high strength/melee power. Seems the most efficient with the actual meta.

Gurf wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:07 am
Unlike Greenskin wounds the Armour tactic is obviously gimped on the Slayer as the mechanic reduces armour by 50% in enrage
True I forgot that, but half of something is still better than half of nothing. Don't know if you feel the same right now but my extra HP pool on my choppa just let me be alive maybe 1 or 2 seconds more than my Slayer.
Dwarni wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:42 pm
I thought balancing was based on what classes the devs play most

Image

cynicprophet
Posts: 32

Re: [CHOPPA] Poll : GTDC replacement skill

Post#50 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:16 pm

I think choppa is really good in its current condition as a level 83 choppa owner i honestly do think nothing like this is required.People just always think like grass is greener on the other side.Ignorance in this thread is dangerous to the mind.Only thing choppa and slayers need is middle tree revamp.

How come all these people commenting here are mostly playing without a proper group and not even using the best thing choppa can offer like Chop Fasta.You guys are just rushing in frontline and die in 3 seconds anyways,you play like cannonfodder so your feedback in these kinda delicate balance issues makes no sense to me.I think the biggest problem here is more likely to be learn to play issue than a spesific ability requirement.I mean you guys dont even play to your strenghts,thinking inevitable doom equivalent will change your life.I play 85 slayer and 83 choppa i can easily say get to the choppa in all aspects is better than inv doom exept 6v6.Whereas that a choppa can offen CHOP FASTA in 6v6 making it a really valuable DPS with insane burst.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 9 guests