Recent Topics

Ads

Returning Player lvling MSH search advice.

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Skiantos

Returning Player lvling MSH search advice.

Post#1 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:11 pm

Greetings fellas,
I'm back after many years and I wanna ask some advice about MSH.

1- I'm looking for a mastery build fit for SC and solo/small group and which Three I need to focus at first.
2- For this mastery build i'm looking advice for my RR
3- Which Stasts I must Focus.
4- Which Talisman and Potion need to be used for this Spec.
5- A classic questions:which Armor and weapon are more fit for an MSH and because I'm not lvl 40 right now,which armor is better for a low leveling MSH...SC gear or RvR(Deva,Anni etc etc)

I thanks in advance all who can lending me a hand for my new journey.

Ads
wonshot

Re: Returning Player lvling MSH search advice.

Post#2 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:13 pm

Hey mate, since noone else jumped in with more current or up-to-date information I can try to cover some of the basics over on a guide i made a while back. Please just know that the class and MSH spec saw some overhaul lately so some of the ability related infomation will be outdated, as I am out of the loop atm. and hopefully someone more current can help you out with a leveling spec, or more singletarget orientated build. The reason im posting this is because it have some of the basics of how stat conversion, class mechanic etc included which should help understand the potential and role of the Melee spec more.

viewtopic.php?t=49531&hilit=gombling
Best of luck with your Gobbo!
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Skiantos

Re: Returning Player lvling MSH search advice.

Post#3 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:47 pm

I really appreciate your help, thank you