Recent Topics

Ads

Mara leveling spec

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Fallenkezef

Mara leveling spec

Post#1 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:11 am

Got my Chosen where I want him just before diving into the end game gear lottery.

Leveling a mara as a scavenger alt to my Chosen's tali/salvage. What would be the best leveling spec?
Alea iacta est

Ads

diedrake

Re: Mara leveling spec

Post#3 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:53 am

As for gathering skill wise? Yes that is great, i alternate betwén butcher and scav for the mara, as ot take what 20 mins or so to lvl g skill on a mara haha. If ypu are using.mara as a gather bot i would just spec him aoe tree max parry+repost and us m1 that parries everyone and watch the npcs melt
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

Fallenkezef

Post#4 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:09 pm

diedrake wrote:As for gathering skill wise? Yes that is great, i alternate betwén butcher and scav for the mara, as ot take what 20 mins or so to lvl g skill on a mara haha. If ypu are using.mara as a gather bot i would just spec him aoe tree max parry+repost and us m1 that parries everyone and watch the npcs melt
Aye thats the plan, farmbot, my Chosen is my main
Alea iacta est

Skitup

Post#5 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:22 pm

Marauder would be a good alt too , for Rvr.
Skitup - Marauder 73
Skeej - Black Orc 71
Skeec - Shaman 54
Atf - Sorceress 50

Akilinus

Post#6 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:02 pm

Just go aoe tree and skip the morale drain. Get crit tactics or defensive tactics instead.
No secret tricks just standard aoe will do the work
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

Darosh
Banned

Post#7 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:35 pm

Fallenkezef wrote: Aye thats the plan, farmbot, my Chosen is my main
Make sure to check ToK jewelry for parry - a mix of ToK/Genesis nets you 8-12% parry ~ there are several parry boni on the entry gear; Ruin, Merc, Anni, too.
If you fancy it, you can slot cheap(!) armor talis and use cheap(!) armor pots to ease the grind a bit more... its a tiny investment, but it certainly lowers the downtime on pure farmbots - don't overdo it tho, there is no point to get pass the armor softcap (75%) for PvE, obviously.
Btw, you could run a Zealot, too. Zeal (in t3/t4) and Mara are farmbot gods...