Recent Topics

Ads

Rank 38 / RR 21 Magus -- Need RvR Build

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Nickwahh5

Rank 38 / RR 21 Magus -- Need RvR Build

Post#1 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:39 pm

Anybody have any recommended builds? I want to level to rank 40 purely through RvR! Thanks

Ads
Nidwin

Re: Rank 38 / RR 21 Magus -- Need RvR Build

Post#2 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:10 am

No, sorry.

But I'm convinced you'll have plenty of good advice from all the pro players that constantly flame me.

But as I can't wait to see the flames from that bunch of jerks and **** I'm going to tell you to PL to 40 for that 4th tactic slot.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

machopi1

Post#3 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:34 am

https://officialrorbuilder.herokuapp.co ... ,5116,5093

I have fun with this. 4th tactic depends on the situation. Chaotic Attunement is good when you're running around the lakes, Lasting Chaos is good for sieges or you can go for the +elemental resist tactic if you're having a fireclown train trying to blow your аss up.

For renown go with deft defender and futile strikes for now.

shaggyboomboom

Post#4 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:22 am

Nidwin wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:10 am No, sorry.

But I'm convinced you'll have plenty of good advice from all the pro players that constantly flame me.

But as I can't wait to see the flames from that bunch of jerks and **** I'm going to tell you to PL to 40 for that 4th tactic slot.
dont you think that the "constant flaming" from the "pro players" isnt happening without a reason?

peterthepan3

Post#5 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:27 am

Nidwin wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:10 am No, sorry.

The self-deprecating, 'the pros will be here to enlighten us all!' tone is really jarring now; just give the guy some **** advice.

OP: I'd recommend you go into either Havoc (ST, blow things up) or Changing (AoE pressure, pad numbers) if you are doing solo RvR as Demonology will get you killed if you don't have a dedicated Guard or Heals.

Go this for Havoc ST, or this for a low RR, AoE sustained spec - with access to self-heal.

Raefar

Post#6 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:43 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:27 am OP: I'd recommend you go into either Havoc (ST, blow things up) or Changing (AoE pressure, pad numbers) if you are doing solo RvR as Demonology will get you killed if you don't have a dedicated Guard or Heals.

Go this for Havoc ST, or this for a low RR, AoE sustained spec - with access to self-heal.
I have a love/hate relationship with my solo roaming Demonology build. It can be done but requires a lot of gear and a willingness to accept you will die a lot.

peterthepan3

Post#7 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:19 pm

Raefar wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:43 pm
peterthepan3 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:27 am OP: I'd recommend you go into either Havoc (ST, blow things up) or Changing (AoE pressure, pad numbers) if you are doing solo RvR as Demonology will get you killed if you don't have a dedicated Guard or Heals.

I have a love/hate relationship with my solo roaming Demonology build. It can be done but requires a lot of gear and a willingness to accept you will die a lot.
Oh for sure: it's an incredibly potent spec once you have it mastered, and have the gear to support it, but be prepared to die a lot until then.

Nidwin

Post#8 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:41 am

used teabag crap removed
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

Ads