Recent Topics

Ads

[Mara]solo rvr on regen build

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
User avatar
Incubz
Posts: 48

[Mara]solo rvr on regen build

Post#1 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:35 am


Ads
User avatar
Ugle
Posts: 550

Re: [Mara]solo rvr on regen build

Post#2 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:04 am

Toughest deftard mara out there :)

Might want to edit the vid some more, on the other hand it showcases all the running around looking for fights while dodging the zerg, six mans etc, when soloing the lakes :)
Ugle - SW | Amoebas - AM | Amoeba - SM
Gief - SH | Sidathex - WE | Pnzr - BO | Uglegutt - SQH

vastou
Posts: 38

Re: [Mara]solo rvr on regen build

Post#3 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:20 am

def sov 5 piecs, defensive tactics, but how is the "regen" part ? You mean Monstro basic regen/tic ?

User avatar
wildwindblows
Posts: 219

Re: [Mara]solo rvr on regen build

Post#4 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:37 am

Impressive! But damage seem really low without GI tactic. GI tactic might be better than Cutting Claw but i really dont know which one suits more for this build.

Sofong
Posts: 185

Re: [Mara]solo rvr on regen build

Post#5 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:56 am

very interesting..... can u beat equal sm or am or lionheart wl with this setup?

User avatar
Incubz
Posts: 48

Re: [Mara]solo rvr on regen build

Post#6 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:49 am

Sofong wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:56 am
very interesting..... can u beat equal sm or am or lionheart wl with this setup?
can . A very tenacious marader in this build

User avatar
Orgruk
Posts: 139

Re: [Mara]solo rvr on regen build

Post#7 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:50 am

Gud smashin' !
Secrets wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:19 pm
In my opinion next round of changes should.... re-tune of Choppa's 1h AOE abilities vs the output of Slayer 1h AOE abilities

Image

User avatar
Incubz
Posts: 48

Re: [Mara]solo rvr on regen build

Post#8 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:52 am

vastou wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:20 am
def sov 5 piecs, defensive tactics, but how is the "regen" part ? You mean Monstro basic regen/tic ?
i take regen by renow and some rings with regen HP and with monstro we have good HP ... if u see on more fight i dont miss HP ... without healers uts impotant :D

Ads
User avatar
Incubz
Posts: 48

Re: [Mara]solo rvr on regen build

Post#9 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:55 am

Ugle wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:04 am
Toughest deftard mara out there :)

Might want to edit the vid some more, on the other hand it showcases all the running around looking for fights while dodging the zerg, six mans etc, when soloing the lakes :)
:D :D :D :D havent time edit video ) but want show experiment

User avatar
Incubz
Posts: 48

Re: [Mara]solo rvr on regen build

Post#10 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:56 am

wildwindblows wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:37 am
Impressive! But damage seem really low without GI tactic. GI tactic might be better than Cutting Claw but i really dont know which one suits more for this build.
yes dmg not 2k / but build for solo roam ...

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests