Recent Topics

Ads

How do i play BG

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Stalker21331

How do i play BG

Post#1 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:06 pm

I want to be good BG,i prefer to use 2 h,can someone give me some advices please
What stats should i add,strenght,toughness or initiative?
What mastery should i go for?
2h or S+B
I want to be able to support my team,and do prevent healers form healing i love to do that :D
Once known as Serbtard,proud defender of Serbtardia and all Serbtard in the realm,but while Serbtard was exploring Inevitable city,he stumble upon evil creature know only as GM,evil GM changed his identity,once mighty blackguard known as Serbtard is called Makhut now

Ads
Dalgrimar

Re: How do i play BG

Post#2 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:12 pm

Buy a 12 button mouse.
Dalgri - Ftp/Sens - Sadboi - Fanboy

utube
twitch

Stalker21331

Post#3 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:15 pm

Whhhhaaat?
Once known as Serbtard,proud defender of Serbtardia and all Serbtard in the realm,but while Serbtard was exploring Inevitable city,he stumble upon evil creature know only as GM,evil GM changed his identity,once mighty blackguard known as Serbtard is called Makhut now

Aurandilaz

Post#4 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:28 pm

can't find any 12 button gaming mice for lefties

this casual racism against left handed people will never end

Anyway, since you probably cannot fit all abilities into normal hotbars that you can reach with ease, I have abilities bound on also on keys like R,T,F,G,Z,X,C,V...

Also there is no "correct" way to play a BG, as your vast array of abilities provide different buffs and debuffs, and it takes some time to figure out which one to use in which situation.

2h is nice, but sometimes you still will need to switch to SnB (Hold the Line)

if you want to specialize in harassing enemy healers, pick right tree and get the healdebuff that you can spam. otherwise for maximal dmg output pick left tree. (Crimson Death is pretty awesome)

Stalker21331

Post#5 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:33 pm

First off all that for answer Aurandila
And for the keybinding it's easy i use this 1,2,3,4,5,Q,E,X,F,R,`,3 buttons on the mouse,Ctrl-1,2,3,4,5,Q,E,X,F,R,` :D

Stalker21331

Post#6 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:38 pm

For morals use F1,F2,F3 :D

TheSockPuppet
Suspended

Post#7 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:46 pm

viewtopic.php?f=73&t=19900 i would read this post if i were you. Also, try to pm that megadeath fellow if you can for further advice, he seems to have a decent idea about BG tanking.

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#8 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:53 pm

There's 123456QEX, shift123456QEX, ctrl123456QEX alt123456QEX, which covers 36 abilities

Ads
CzarRedwall

Post#9 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:27 am

Is a Bg that specializes in debuffing healers any useful? Or do other classes already do this, making it redundant?

Aurandilaz

Post#10 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:12 am

CzarRedwall wrote:Is a Bg that specializes in debuffing healers any useful? Or do other classes already do this, making it redundant?
If you run in a guild premade, you might already have some ideas whether the other classes can provide the healdebuff, or if not, they might ask you to provide it. The healdebuff spam requires you to charge into enemy backlines and harassing those healer with your debuff, which mean you might not be in guard range or assisting the other dps in actually getting kills done.
Sure, the healdebuffing hinders enemy healing, but what hinders them more is assisting on doing dmg and actually getting kills done.

If you have ranged setup and you don't need to stick to guard range, then maybe try becoming a debuffer and going on an adventure to enemy backline. Helps your team.
But if you have meleesetup and you need to stick with guarded mdps, then don't go on an adventure into enemy backlines. Stay with the mdps and assist them. Lets your team win.

tldr: healdebuffing is useful, but staing in guardrange and assisting mdps with high dmg is even more useful