1. GoN restored to pulsing DD and PROC-ing, moved to 13pts
2. Absorb Vitality dropped to 5pts and CD lowered to 10s
3. Artic Blast CD removed
What would be the reason for doing this?
- Gently buff the AOE capabilities a notch since the classical IW spam setup has been disabled. PROCS all have ICDs now, so I don't think it will be excessive
- Moving GoN to 13 pts would also have a nice side effect. The experience for solo SORCs would improve as a result of easier access to AV. (Sear life taps pretty much provides the same for BWs). AV being cleansable in my opinion do warrant CD being lowered to 10s even if you can bury it for better efficiency
- The removal of ABs cool down would make SORC-rotations a bit less clunky and eliminates the need to incorporate 3s casts
To my understanding these changes would not be an over buff but instead sand of the rough edges on the SORC (that it has compared to BW).
So if this don't get locked for being balancing I'd like to get some feedback and maybe push it on to balancing forum.
If it is inappropriate feel free to lock it or move it.