Recent Topics

Ads

[Sorcerer] rank40 rr40 builds

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Haojin

Re: [Sorcerer] rank40 rr40 builds

Post#41 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:57 am

Chosen's doing the most resist debuff job but:

You can increase the effectivity of your aoe abilities with sending a BO [corp debuff] + magus [spirit debuff] to enemy backline if your chosens stucked at frontline.
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

Ads
merkin

Post#42 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:46 am

magter3001 wrote:W/ merc gear

waronlinebuilder.org - Sorcerer build
correction on his spec... http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=sor ... ;;;0:0:0:0:

edit: further spec - sorcs don't have a lot to work with
http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=sor ... ;;;0:0:0:0:

edit: get your merc gear, t4 weapon scenario weapon and then the t4 influence weapon from dorf, or greenskin lands.

mikke

Post#43 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:55 pm

What is rotation for st build?

Iaoel

Post#44 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:35 pm

noob q here but I finally figured out my final spec (the one Bretin posted) but uhh...whats my rotation look like lol?

Sorry if a dumb Q, unlike most other MMOs I've played I suddenly seem to have like 50 spells available to me right out the gate. I'm level 19 if that matters, All available points specced in Calamity.

E: lol beaten by one post

Lileldys

Post#45 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:02 pm

Iaoel wrote:noob q here but I finally figured out my final spec (the one Bretin posted) but uhh...whats my rotation look like lol?

Sorry if a dumb Q, unlike most other MMOs I've played I suddenly seem to have like 50 spells available to me right out the gate. I'm level 19 if that matters, All available points specced in Calamity.

E: lol beaten by one post
Most likely Chillwind->Word of Pain->Arctic Blast->Gloomburst would be the "standard" rotation.

The spec is all about loading damage on the same tick as Word of Pain for big nukes. With the travel time of Arctic Blast and Gloombursts 1s cast, it should all land in the same gcd

Iaoel

Post#46 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:50 pm

So for all-around rvr/pve/skirmishing is the dot tree viable? are there any viable "purist" builds aka max out one tree?

Skiantos

Post#47 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:00 am

With the Build posted from Bretin which Talis I need to use and How can I use my RR point?