Recent Topics

Ads

[Witch Elf] Where can I find resources for builds?

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Renivalt

[Witch Elf] Where can I find resources for builds?

Post#1 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:56 am

Howdy y'all,

Rank 16 WE. Sorry if I'm overlooking anything obvious, but other than this forum, are there any specific threads/guides that go into how to spend my mastery/renown points or what my PvP basic dps'ing stat priority should be? Feeling a little overwhelmed and I don't know what's optimal.

Thanks for the help.

Ads
adapter
Suspended

Re: [Witch Elf] Where can I find resources for builds?

Post#2 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:06 am

You could whisp ingame the high level renown WE players or try in /advice you will always get an answer. If i knew about WE i could help you directly but i only know about Greenskin careers hehehe, gud luck!
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon

dirnsterer

Re: [Witch Elf] Where can I find resources for builds?

Post#3 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:45 pm

Going to be useful in group setting -build

Going to shank you real hard before you even realise it -build

Next few are some experimental ****:
Going to healdebuff some main damage dealer in wb fight and aoe -build (with some armor pen on ruthless assault if need to single target as you are missing Increased Pain and shortly after oyk to slice aoe spam)

Deftarding with WB procs, kiss heal and have a lot of parry -build (Can be swapped around for OYK if wanting ranged KD and missing WB does not bother you when parrying like a monkey. Also note high RR for every piece)

Stat prio: Str + Crit, get some futile strikes too as far as renown points go.
As far tactics go, theres plenty of fancy ones to toy around with. Most common I would say is like Increased pain, brute force, taste of blood, flanking for just pure damage. But from here the tactic choices can differ depending on situation you are going into, like if you want to burst people then you are not most likely expecting long engagement, so dropping taste of blood for something could be smart. And so on.