Recent Topics

Ads

[Engineer] Suggest a grenade build

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
xanderous

Re: [Engineer] Suggest a grenade build

Post#21 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:42 am

I am liking where this topic is going, appreciate your input on this
Spoiler:
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman
Kreaver RR80 Marauder Dugald RR75 Slayer

Ads
Wittygamertag

Post#22 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:50 am

NSKaneda wrote:Well, I did some simple testing in scs today, exchanging 200WS for 200BS. My overall dps dropped down by average 75-150 dmg on sticky bomb, acid bomb, firebomb, frag granade, incendiary rounds, flare and napalm (all of those corp dmg btw). Noticed slightly more dmg on cloth targets (by ca +50-80 dmg), medium and heavy armour decreased.
Higher crit dmg value by +80-100 on cloth/light, same on medium, decreased on heavy.

You are 100% wrong basically

Unless the devs have had a major oversight or the game is very broken Corporeal damage is currently and had never been affected by Armor mitigation. It fully bypasses armor like spirit and elemental damage. Recheck your tests!

Glorian

Post#23 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:56 am

Wittygamertag wrote:
NSKaneda wrote:Well, I did some simple testing in scs today, exchanging 200WS for 200BS. My overall dps dropped down by average 75-150 dmg on sticky bomb, acid bomb, firebomb, frag granade, incendiary rounds, flare and napalm (all of those corp dmg btw). Noticed slightly more dmg on cloth targets (by ca +50-80 dmg), medium and heavy armour decreased.
Higher crit dmg value by +80-100 on cloth/light, same on medium, decreased on heavy.

Unless the devs have had a major oversight or the game is very broken Corporeal damage is currently and had never been affected by Armor mitigation. It fully bypasses armor like spirit and elemental damage. Recheck your tests!
Corp is not affected ny Armor Mittigation, that is correct.
But If you hit something with Corp Damage then the Corp Resistance is the Mittigation.

Karast

Post#24 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:09 am

Wittygamertag wrote:

I think you might have missread his post. I took him to mean that he trade BS to WS not WS to BS. If that's the case it makes sense.

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#25 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:18 am

Hm i read it like that : He take more bs and loose ws and his dmg from corporal skills drop down. And thats nit possibel
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

NSKaneda

Post#26 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:06 pm

And yet, that's exactly what I observed. I had to get 300BS for 200WS to see the same numbers fly, 350BS to get higher base dps. Those were the only stats I've changed.
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *