Recent Topics

Ads

[IB] Remake? Or keep it on...?

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Kragg

Re: [IB] Remake? Or keep it on...?

Post#31 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:00 pm

Danmir wrote:
Dabbart wrote:Unless you want to be weird like Bolimor(Jon) and have 1 IB for every spec....
K so i also have a problem: 2 IB, 3 Engi and 2 SL
I do not see the problem.
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Ads
SilentMorbus

Post#32 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:21 pm

tionblack wrote:
SilentMorbus wrote:I love my IB,it's just sad how easly a single sorc can melt me even in full conqueror,a bit frustrating
Get Wind Imprevious,shield mastery,seasoned veteran and use hold the line,kneecapperr and try again !
got all of them,sadly in full conq i lack of resistence,and without talismans i can't fix it only with potions

Eathisword

Post#33 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:35 pm

SilentMorbus wrote:
tionblack wrote:
SilentMorbus wrote:I love my IB,it's just sad how easly a single sorc can melt me even in full conqueror,a bit frustrating
Get Wind Imprevious,shield mastery,seasoned veteran and use hold the line,kneecapperr and try again !
got all of them,sadly in full conq i lack of resistence,and without talismans i can't fix it only with potions
Full conq + Winds Impervious + 1-2 spirit talis + elemental resist potions and you have all capped resist above 950. Super easy set up. Add the 400 willpower from IA and you can reach god stupid 60%+ disrupt. Sorcs, magus and pewpew shaman are easiest to ignore on IB.

What's hard is melee combo that have an ini debuff available. Cause IB's ini is god shite in conq... rounding at roughly 170. Bringing it to any decent levels takes literally a ton of renown point and talis. Which sucks. + you cannot avoid melee damage from the back. So if they get you in a CC chain with a melee train, you're blown :lol:
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

CeeJay89

Post#34 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:08 pm

Eathisword wrote:
SilentMorbus wrote:
tionblack wrote:
Full conq + Winds Impervious + 1-2 spirit talis + elemental resist potions and you have all capped resist above 950. Super easy set up. Add the 400 willpower from IA and you can reach god stupid 60%+ disrupt. Sorcs, magus and pewpew shaman are easiest to ignore on IB.

What's hard is melee combo that have an ini debuff available. Cause IB's ini is god shite in conq... rounding at roughly 170. Bringing it to any decent levels takes literally a ton of renown point and talis. Which sucks. + you cannot avoid melee damage from the back. So if they get you in a CC chain with a melee train, you're blown :lol:
How much toughness do you run these days?

tionblack

Post#35 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:25 am

CeeJay89 wrote:
Eathisword wrote:
SilentMorbus wrote:

How much toughness do you run these days?
215-235 initiative base is good for ib,if you will do serious 6 man 230 is ok but 215 is ok aswell.

Basically for scenarios you go dps and for rvr and roam defensive. Of course wounds is really nice to have above 8500 for rvr roams.(no matter what spec you need less than 5 chance to be critted with minimum base 220 initiative)

kill Droll you Kill this Server. DROLL is Community :wink:

SilentMorbus

Post#36 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:19 pm

Eathisword wrote:
SilentMorbus wrote:
tionblack wrote:

dear Volgo,i followed all your IB videos but sadly i can't find resistence talis you showed in the last tutoril video. for the rest i use wind impervious etc,and manage to cap my chance to be critical hit on 2,5. got 785 thougness and 38% block. what i do wrong?

geezereur

Post#37 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:59 pm

SilentMorbus wrote:
Eathisword wrote:
SilentMorbus wrote:

dear Volgo,i followed all your IB videos but sadly i can't find resistence talis you showed in the last tutoril video. for the rest i use wind impervious etc,and manage to cap my chance to be critical hit on 2,5. got 785 thougness and 38% block. what i do wrong?
For the resist talis you probably have to make them yourself. I think Salvaging items with resist on them.

peterthepan3

Post#38 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:28 pm

high block high toughness and RMS should honestly be more than sufficient for SNB vs magic dps.

Ads
grendel1892

Post#39 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:01 am

Dabbart wrote:
peterthepan3 wrote:
Dabbart wrote:
Unless you want to be weird like Bolimor(Jon) and have 1 IB for every spec....

you can't be serious... :lol:

Totally super serial. Except it’s WPs, not IBs...
Wait a sec, how did I get dragged into this? I was perfectly fine just doing my thang! And Dabbart you can't talk seriously about me being weird after deleting all your toons and Restarting everything!! that's insane. Also, for the record, just 6 ish WP's but I'm still working on #6 she's only like rank 12. Mid tier is especially nice these days, especially SC's and I like the rapid pace of gear progression for lower level toons. Plus it gives me something fun to do those odd hours when my guildies are at work.. Having to grind out 6000 emblems or whatever is retarded. People that are motivated by Virtual shinies are weird. For me game is about having fun. so I do what I like and have fun! See you around!
I smash things on Bolimor (WP) :shock:
I heal Peoplez on Mewanna Party (RP) :o
I guard the slayer on Igurd (SM) :D
I shootz arrows on Frigi Dare (SW) :(

grendel1892

Post#40 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:04 am

Danmir wrote:
Dabbart wrote:Unless you want to be weird like Bolimor(Jon) and have 1 IB for every spec....
K so i also have a problem: 2 IB, 3 Engi and 2 SL
it's not a problem, Have fun and do what makes you happy (in-game, IRL that stuff will get you arrested!)
I smash things on Bolimor (WP) :shock:
I heal Peoplez on Mewanna Party (RP) :o
I guard the slayer on Igurd (SM) :D
I shootz arrows on Frigi Dare (SW) :(