Recent Topics

Ads

IB i need your help

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
wereku

Re: IB i need your help

Post#11 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:17 pm

You are wearing Genesis jewelery? Hmm gen has very low resistance try getting resitance from tok unlock they really make quite a difference.

Ads
SilentMorbus

Post#12 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:51 pm

i have the complete WI from tome...no difference at all wearing it...and in my opinion a simple tome unlock shouldn't be better than endgame jewelry,it's like a joke

Wretch

Post#13 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:07 pm

Excuse me if I sound dumb , but with htl and healers behind me I don’t melt at all and I’m running a mix of ruin and annihilator . As ib we have pretty much unlimited htl too. Are u expecting to live when being focused without any healing ?
Ragebull - Ironbreaker 40/5-
Mohican - Slayer 40/4-
Kritikil - White Lion 40/4-

SilentMorbus

Post#14 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:49 pm

Wretch wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:07 pm Excuse me if I sound dumb , but with htl and healers behind me I don’t melt at all and I’m running a mix of ruin and annihilator . As ib we have pretty much unlimited htl too. Are u expecting to live when being focused without any healing ?
i had the annhi/ruin before the full conq,great combo,and yes,a tank should be able to survive a bit more than 4 seconds under enemy fire,but maybe it is only my fault thinking wrong. again i am not expecting to be immortal,nobody can,but at least to survive a bit more to let my group or wb organize or flee? yes i would like to,considering the fact that i can't kill anything by my choice

Smellybelly

Post#15 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:44 pm

SilentMorbus wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:56 pm
Darosh wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:55 pm
SilentMorbus wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:31 pm i have a very good ping,never lag or something,just a /reloadui sometimes and i am good

thank you very much mate,so there is nothing i can do to be melted by magi....i suspected it but i don't wanted to belive it...well,so i'm afraid it's time to roll a dps. a ranged one maybe
Uh, grouping and pots. I wouldn't ditch IB because of the occassional Magi/WE assisttrain, dying is after all an integral part of PvP games. Being a one-midget-army/Volgo in every format would just prompt the devs to 'adjust' the class. If you will pretend that you die for greater good of the midgetdom.
i really agree with the greater good stuff my friend,really,but build up a full turtle tank in full conq that do no damage at all only to hold the ground and protect my wb,just to see myself melted like butter in a few seconds by a caster that has only build up int and crit to damage it's a bit too much frustrating don't you think? i don't want to be a one man army,we have the might Volgograd for this glorious task,but like this i feel usless,only usless... i mean if i instadie in the brainless spell aoe i can't protect anyone
Thats what your healers and other tanks are for. You are never, ever supposed to be immortal.

SilentMorbus

Post#16 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:52 pm

i have say quite the opposite mate,i said i don't meant to be immortal,just a bit less mortal,please read more carefully

Esperflame

Post#17 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:59 am

I run a full crit build IB since I'm full grudges once I'm in a fight, I want my Grumble and Mutter and all my things to crit. I use SnB and am any melee dps's best friend if they like to not die and get a crit buff, a parry buff, a spell bubble, armor, str, will (+15% disrupt amounts of will), toughness and I can feed you AP once in a while.

http://www.ror.builders/career/ironbrea ... 83,3779&t=
Karnak (Ironbreaker), Hadebrandt (KotBS), Quigon (Swordmaster), Rakthraka (Black Orc), Thulza (Chosen), Braerithryn (Blackguard)

"Yeah, I play all the tanks. I've got beef!" - Me

SilentMorbus

Post#18 » Sun May 06, 2018 9:53 am

ty all for your help,i can't manage to make my IB a decent snb tank. so R.I.P.

Ads
Wdova

Post#19 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:45 am

This is strange. I have DPS SnB Swordmaster. Gear is mix of Beastlord and dominator(vary between 6/3 and 5/4 depends on situation).

I have lower block, wounds and toughnes sits around 300 - 350(cant remembe correctly) and armor barely cap 4000.

I mainly pugging orvr and SCs and get focused by casters a lot and never had such issue thanks to hold the line spam and absorb bubble PoH and Vauls buffer tactic proc.

SnB IB should be even tougher thanks to tactics(Shield mastery, Seasoned veteran) which decrease all incoming dmg by 20% nearly permanently(whenever You block and You block a lot!)

PS: With Your stats and proper tactic set + pots I think You shouldnt be melted like butter especialy with healers in Your back. Only think I am think off is You die to morale drops which honestly cant be prevented by any stat or avoidance.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

szejoza

Post#20 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:06 am

Wdova wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:45 am Only think I am think off is You die to morale drops which honestly cant be prevented by any stat or avoidance.
Except for wounds!
Spoiler: