Recent Topics

Ads

Whats the secret behind the Darkhelm clan?

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Athergic

Whats the secret behind the Darkhelm clan?

Post#1 » Sun May 06, 2018 8:18 pm

I love to explore the world in this game, and one of my favorite spots is the port of barak var. It's a greenskin pq for killin dwarfs.
I thought it was a dwarf camp as well, so I made a dwarf to check it out.
Ended up exploring the whole area after finding out how to get in with out dying, on my dwarf.

anyways I found A door with a broken sign, it shows up as a mailbox on the map. The sign says it was the residence of the secretive darkhelm clan, can't click on the door though. I thought I had a screenshot but apparently didn't get one.

I googled, but couldn't really find anything. does anyone know about the dark helm dwarfs of barak var? :D
Doom Diver front man
videos: viewtopic.php?f=54&t=24708

Ads
Darosh
Banned

Re: Whats the secret behind the Darkhelm clan?

Post#2 » Sun May 06, 2018 10:40 pm

Athergic wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 8:18 pm
Spoiler:
I love to explore the world in this game, and one of my favorite spots is the port of barak var. It's a greenskin pq for killin dwarfs.
I thought it was a dwarf camp as well, so I made a dwarf to check it out.
Ended up exploring the whole area after finding out how to get in with out dying, on my dwarf.

anyways I found A door with a broken sign, it shows up as a mailbox on the map. The sign says it was the residence of the secretive darkhelm clan, can't click on the door though. I thought I had a screenshot but apparently didn't get one.

I googled, but couldn't really find anything. does anyone know about the dark helm dwarfs of barak var? :D
Inb4 you accidently stumbled upon Torque's secret dwarf roleplaying dungeon and will get smited for telling all dem secrets.

Darks63

Post#3 » Sun May 06, 2018 10:56 pm

Sure its not a skaven clan? They have little haunts in other weird places too.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Athergic

Post#4 » Sun May 06, 2018 11:02 pm

Darks63 wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 10:56 pm Sure its not a skaven clan? They have little haunts in other weird places too.
That is less exciting, but It would make sense cause the random skaven enemies fairly close by. It was like a big wooden door though so it seemed dwarf related in a dwarf port.
Doom Diver front man

Darks63

Post#5 » Sun May 06, 2018 11:12 pm

Athergic wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 11:02 pm
Darks63 wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 10:56 pm Sure its not a skaven clan? They have little haunts in other weird places too.
That is less exciting, but It would make sense cause the random skaven enemies fairly close by. It was like a big wooden door though so it seemed dwarf related in a dwarf port.
The skaven love taking dwarf holds as much a the greenskins do trust me.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Dabbart

Post#6 » Sun May 06, 2018 11:18 pm

http://warhammer.gamepressure.com/achie ... asp?ID=609

It’s an achievement for uncovering it. Doesn’t appear to of ever opened.

Probably one of the never written quests and potential areas the world is riddled with. The creators had really really high expectations. See the main cities never being finished.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Athergic

Post#7 » Mon May 07, 2018 3:40 am

Thanks for replying folks :D I appreciate the information.
Doom Diver front man

Glorian

Post#8 » Mon May 07, 2018 8:47 pm

What was the name of the clan that fought to the end to protect the second lighttower in Barak Varr. Was that maybe the darkhelms?

Ads
Athergic

Post#9 » Mon May 07, 2018 11:13 pm

I went back and got some screens, also forgot I could have taken a shot of the achievement as well. https://imgur.com/a/uVxTP8h

pretty neat! I think the skaven could have tunneled in after the darkhelm had already left.
Or maybe they had defeated them, it seems like they were busy with all the greenskins in the surounding area though.
Doom Diver front man

Arteker616

Post#10 » Tue May 08, 2018 3:40 am

it was on one of the warhammer rp books , if recal the book these dwarfs found a mourkain age artifact wich got them anhilated by wsoran. and one them turned into a vampire . thing the only ever dwarf vampire mentioned at all.not counting jack yeovil novels one.