Recent Topics

Ads

[Runi] Questions on builds

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
LazarusParadox

Re: [Runi] Questions on builds

Post#11 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:54 am

lefze wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:00 pm
LazarusParadox wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:56 am
Regenerative shielding does not stack. Still a must have tactic.

Ancestral stacks.

No.
Just to confirm, you said no to the last question, does that mean the DO NOT use Runic Blasting or they DO?
[/quote]

It's not used. The below is what people generally run, Stoutness of Stone is also a very good tactic option.

https://officialrorbuilder.herokuapp.co ... ,3846,3886
[/quote]

Thanks for the build! I'm surprised people run Regenerative Shielding. It was my understanding that it doesn't stack with armor pots which I assume everyone has in t4. It seems like so much of their stuff revolves around heal crit that I'm surprised that people don't squeeze out every last but of heal crit they can. Is there an "acceptable amount" of heal crit that most people use in their builds? Seems like priority is reduced chance to be crit, toughness and wounds. Could be wrong though.

Ads
CountTalabecland

Post#12 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:03 pm

My RP is only rr42 but I can get 10% heal crit bonus in anni/merc/BL. I am running 4 BL (pocket, jewel, cloak and 1 gear piece), 2 Merc, 2 Anni, with whatever belt, I usually go the T3 influence one with +100 on all resists & healing power bc the conq one has meh stats by itself.

Build wise I have dropped armor on HoT tactic for the AoE armor debuff bc 1) it is rare on Order, 2) easier to apply to ppl being AoE rather then clicking around like a mad man trying to HoT ppl that mostly have armor pots, WP armor buff, or some armor self/IB buff up anyways. Just my opinion.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Greywolfamakir

Post#13 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:35 am

Im RR 62 and this is my build:

Runepriest - General Purpose

Build Summary:

This build is based on high crit, i mean, you need ~20% healing critical chance to make it works properly. Your main heal is Grugni's Gift, and the sinergy bestween 3 tactics, Blessing of Grugni, Runic Blasting and Restorative Burst. You will get ~35% crit chance on Grugni's Gift from Runic Blasting, then you will heal 25% more from Blessing of Grugni and you will have a lot of AP from Restorative Burst.

I have 26% base Healing Critical Chance, (14% RR, 2% Vanquiser Shoulders, 2% Vanquiser Boots, 3% Weapon, 5% 5p Vanquiser Bonus), so with Runic Blasting Tactic, i have 41% crit on Grugni's Gift, its a lot and really strong, more than 1k heal every GCD with no cast time and with Blessing of Grugni +25% more healing on my HoTs (Rune of Regeneration and Rune of Serenity).

Details

-> Ancestral Inheritance (Armor Tactic): Really Strong, it stacks with potion, really strong.
-> Blessing of Grugni: Strongest Healing tactic from Runepriest, really strong with high crit builds.
-> Restorative Burst: Really good tactic for this kind of build, a lot of crit%, a lot of AP.
-> Runic Blasting: Must have tactic for that kind of Build.

I have tried Ancestor's Echo tactic for a long time, but 25% on direct heals is really low chance i think. I dont like RNG, so I prefer a build based on my Crit than a build based on 25% because i can get more than 25% crit chance.

Nameless

Post#14 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:36 am

25% is one out of 4, it is quite good chance for proc, add additional value to more than 1 heal, it is better than the live version (thanks to change of shields working) and help vs healdebuffed target. I would get every time non crit 300ish healdebuffed gg + 600 absorb than 500ish healdebuffed gg. For rvr and group heal spam wont even talk.

PS your 26% crit from paperdoll is actually 36% when u add 10% base crit that all classes got by default
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz