Recent Topics

Ads

[IB] Next 2h Weapon

Ironbreaker, Engineer, Slayer, Runepriest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
LazarusParadox

[IB] Next 2h Weapon

Post#1 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:49 pm

Hey all!

Just wondering what weapon I should be aiming for after Earthsplit. Is it straight to Subj or is there another option thats better? Or just Earthsplit for life? :P

Thanks!

Ads
kmark101

Re: [IB] Next 2h Weapon

Post#2 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:20 pm

In order of power:

- Subjugator
- Harbinger weapons, which you can get as random world drop or from the Auction House... look out for Harbinger Waraxe or Harbinger Trollsplitter
- City infulence reward (one option is a massively upgraded Earthsplit, you can check out the options in the city weapon vendor in Altdorf near the vanquisher item vendor), you gotta run each Gunbad wings x3 and then City dungeons a couple times (they have 3 days cooldown, so you can only reach this point after a couple weeks nonstop PvE grind)
- When you reach rr61 you can get the rr61 Scenario weapon, which you need 1,500 Opressor emblem to get
- Ultimately if you grind tons of PvE you will reach to Bastion Stairs then you can get the best 2h weapon from there, ironically at the end of a massive PvE grind in this PvP game...

So in the end, if you like PvE you have tons of options.
If you hate it and only prefer PvP, then you have only very few options, which rr61 scenario weapon is the best out of all. It's kinda stupid, but this is how it is.
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

LazarusParadox

Post#3 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:33 pm

Awesome! Thanks for the response, I'll move forward with those in mind!

Crenshaw

Post#4 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:42 am

In my opinion it wouldnt hurt to have and use few weapons, depending on situation.
[Warhammer of the Subjugator] is good entry level solo roaming / solo sc weapon, but its quickly outmatched by both influence 2handers. You can use [Bloodlust] with lifestealing proc + either vanquisher or bloodlord armor defensive proc, or choose [Earthshatter] and roll armor without def proc. If we wont get any new weapons soon i think that its absolute bis with sovereign armor.
Theres also that 61rr scenario weapon in both offensive and defensive version. I think that coupled with armor with def proc, it would work better in 6man environment due to negligible usefulness of life steal proc in such situation.
Bloodlord weapons arent worth a dime if you ask me.

Gunma

Post#5 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:55 am

For me it's either [Earthshatter] or [Warhammer of the Subjugator] cause of proccs.
Bromley | Ironbreaker
Highbury | Rune Priest

kmark101

Post#6 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:59 pm

Crenshaw wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:42 am Bloodlord weapons arent worth a dime if you ask me.
Their 4.2 speed makes them the best pvp weapon by far. You can do actual burst with that.
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

Crenshaw

Post#7 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:20 am

kmark101 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:59 pm
Crenshaw wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:42 am Bloodlord weapons arent worth a dime if you ask me.
Their 4.2 speed makes them the best pvp weapon by far. You can do actual burst with that.
You are actually right, i didnt look at Bloodlord weapon from this perspective at the time of writing this post. Would probably need full Bloodlord for the def proc tho.