Recent Topics

Ads

[WH] Burn Armor v Sudden Accusation v Fanatical Zeal

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
shaggyboomboom

[WH] Burn Armor v Sudden Accusation v Fanatical Zeal

Post#1 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:59 pm

I just wanted to start a discussion about these 3 abilities - they are all openers for the WH. I've been wondering which one is the most effective. Recently I've fallen in love with Burn Armor and the Seeker's Blade combo - pretty effective against melee based class, especially LOLdeeps tanks. But most people I see use Sudden Accusation. Why? Is it more effective? One reason I see is it being extremely universal, works on all target cause all it requires is the target moving.

Ads
Dabbart

Re: [WH] Burn Armor v Sudden Accusation v Fanatical Zeal

Post#2 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:58 pm

Depends on the target imo. But SA was my go-to. Exceptionally few people stop moving after a WH pops on them, and FZ damage per cast tends to be worthless, and burn armor attack is only helpful on really quick AA classes. By and large, I always viewed those 3 as a free attack that gave x2 accusation and didn't eat a GcD.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Panzerkasper

Post#3 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:38 am

The opener on the WH is quite irrelevant but SA is the best, because most targets simply want to get away from you after your opener+Kd burst. Its not like a WE with WB that profits way more from her Opener.

30/12/2018 RIP 2h Chosen

Earthpac

Post#4 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:39 am

Panzerkasper wrote:The opener on the WH is quite irrelevant but SA is the best, because most targets simply want to get away from you after your opener+Kd burst. Its not like a WE with WB that profits way more from her Opener.
How come a WE profits way more with WB? Does the damage proc it?

Vandoles

Post#5 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:54 pm

I'm sorry, does SA work now? Have I actually been playing for about a month thinking it doesn't work and all those shamans and squigs got away from me while I could have stopped it?

Thelen

Post#6 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:44 pm

Vandoles wrote:I'm sorry, does SA work now? Have I actually been playing for about a month thinking it doesn't work and all those shamans and squigs got away from me while I could have stopped it?
SA works fine. The damage tics are pretty bleh, but if a target moves for the full duration its pretty sizable.