Recent Topics

Ads

2handed Knight build request

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
xanderous

Re: 2handed Knight build request

Post#11 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:50 pm

Eathisword wrote:
xanderous wrote:I see, i never knew this before, so the game has gone in more burst damage direction then it would appear.

I am only a level 10 knight, what path should i start on first?
Start to get Smashing counter and vigilance imo as they will help the most to level as On your Guard will get stronger from mastery points and kill bos faster :p +KD is invaluable.
Thanks, liked your insane ironbreaker videos, what do you think is the better offensive tank in your opinion?
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman
Kreaver RR80 Marauder Dugald RR75 Slayer

Ads
Eathisword

Post#12 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:25 am

xanderous wrote:
Spoiler:
Eathisword wrote:
xanderous wrote:I see, i never knew this before, so the game has gone in more burst damage direction then it would appear.

I am only a level 10 knight, what path should i start on first?
Start to get Smashing counter and vigilance imo as they will help the most to level as On your Guard will get stronger from mastery points and kill bos faster :p +KD is invaluable.
Thanks, liked your insane ironbreaker videos, what do you think is the better offensive tank in your opinion?
For overall damage : Sword Master is ahead (will be even more with new itemization possibilities). For offensive tanking : SnB Black Orc is the best.
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

pot

Post#13 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:23 am

vig up to take vigilance and 3s kd the rest just dump in to conquest the so called selfish spec