Recent Topics

Ads

Warrior Priest - Healing T4 help please

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Warkittens

Warrior Priest - Healing T4 help please

Post#1 » Wed May 03, 2017 9:44 pm

I am a level 34 WP. currently full salv tree, stand back and heal at the moment. I want to see what is prefered healing for T4? Grace or Salv. i want to be usefull and wanted but also output GODLY amounts of heals... high numbers great team asset. but i always get mixed on which is better. So just tell me what to do and ill do it for the benefit of the order

Ads
Stmichael1989

Re: Warrior Priest - Healing T4 help please

Post#2 » Thu May 04, 2017 12:04 am

Until the experimental mode is implemented, salvation is far and away better than grace for healing. However, you'll get your best results as Salvation standing around the middle of the group rather than at the back in order to take advantage of the extra RF generation from Smite and other melee abilities when you're low.
StMichael - 40 Warrior Priest
Elhim - 40 Shadow Warrior
Cullexus - 40 Witch Hunter
Teuton Codpiece - 40 Knight
Gritkicker - 40 Slayer

Warkittens

Post#3 » Thu May 04, 2017 12:17 am

Anyone have a link or something to the experimental changes... i was not playing when they were implemented and am curious as to what ill be up against when they drop

Arbich
Suspended

Post#4 » Thu May 04, 2017 12:56 am

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=18310

For godly output of heal delete your WP and play AM.

If you don´t like Elfes, range healing is usually superior for WP (means Salvation), but keep in mind that you don´t have access to AoE-detaunt with 1hand+book. So you should specc grace for wounds buff (unless you want the tactic for higher proc-damage from prayer)
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

Warkittens

Post#5 » Thu May 04, 2017 1:42 am

well i am only stand back and afk heal atm.. i want to play WP just didnt know what was the prefered method of support for them. so thank you very much for all the info

Warkittens

Post#6 » Thu May 04, 2017 2:07 am

and stupid question, grace... and into the rework or "experimental" changes ... what stats for it? Grace is a STR reliant spec right? or do you still build WP?

Stmichael1989

Post#7 » Thu May 04, 2017 3:30 am

I wouldn't get your hopes up about the experimental mode. It came out for a few weeks, then the devs disabled it (despite AM/Shaman being every bit as good as the experimental WP with ranged abilities to boot) and the dev responsible for the changes has gone on a vacation of unspecified duration.
StMichael - 40 Warrior Priest
Elhim - 40 Shadow Warrior
Cullexus - 40 Witch Hunter
Teuton Codpiece - 40 Knight
Gritkicker - 40 Slayer

Zoroth

Post#8 » Mon May 08, 2017 10:20 am

now that we are talking about healer wp..
can someone explain why most of the wp's i see in t4 gem full armor talis instead of lets say wilpower
is it because we lost our aoe repent?
i played a rr100 wp on live and never gemmed armor talis but now i see everybody doing it

Ads
Alfinnete
Banned

Post#9 » Mon May 08, 2017 11:06 am

Any good build to 2Hand dps survive?

Lancez

Post#10 » Mon May 08, 2017 1:50 pm

Zoroth wrote:now that we are talking about healer wp..
can someone explain why most of the wp's i see in t4 gem full armor talis instead of lets say wilpower
is it because we lost our aoe repent?
i played a rr100 wp on live and never gemmed armor talis but now i see everybody doing it
I actually don't know for sure, I did because others were. But I believe it has to do with a few things.

Melee being a bigger threat to backline heals
getting melted in the KD durration of some classes, need armor to live through that
Melee trains
better return on investment from armor than other stats

maybe some other reasons that I'm missing