Recent Topics

Ads

[Bright Wizard] Looking for Advice and Build Feedback

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Aurandilaz

Re: [Bright Wizard] Looking for Advice and Build Feedback

Post#11 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:00 pm

Elesthor wrote:What armor should I aim for as a 40lvl BW?

Conqueror's? Beastlord? A mix?
Full Conq, the Tough debuff is decent, (though doesnt stack with Kotb), the crit bonus from 6pc is just awesome. You could though run 2-2-2 Ruin-Anni/Merc-Conq set for max int and then skip Int tactic, but I don't think the difference is huge either way.
BL is kinda defensive, depends what kind of playstyle you going for I guess.

Ads
dansari

Post#12 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:22 pm

I'd say BiS jewelry is still the cloak/pocket/ring BL though with the rest Genesis, yeah? BiS armor will be full conq until onslaught comes out. And like Aurandilaz said before you get there you can mix and match Merc/Anni.
<Salt Factory>

ripthedream
Banned

Post#13 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:06 am

Rofl 240 armor not bad
Africalove/Indulgence

Elemint

Post#14 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:46 am

Full Conq / Full Genesis probably

richard1032

Post#15 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:01 pm

dansari wrote:Yep - Burn Through is incredibly more efficient than Ignition. High rr healers and deftard tanks are untouchable and BT makes it somewhat bearable.
I don't agree with the first sentence but the game would be boring if everyone agreed. Feel free to PM me in game for advice if you want it, I am an approachable chap :)

Littlebomber

Cimba

Post#16 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:09 pm

richard1032 wrote:
dansari wrote:Yep - Burn Through is incredibly more efficient than Ignition. High rr healers and deftard tanks are untouchable and BT makes it somewhat bearable.
I don't agree with the first sentence but the game would be boring if everyone agreed. Feel free to PM me in game for advice if you want it, I am an approachable chap :)

Littlebomber
Yeah I'm with Littlebomber on that one. The tankyness of deftards doesnt usually end with their disrupt. When they run 800+ thoughness your undefendable fireballs hit like a wet noodle. It's nice against WE and SQ M1 though...

Arbich
Suspended

Post#17 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:43 pm

with the recent changes of flashfire, I think burn through is better. I really hate to get a disrupt of a instant fireball :evil:
Before the change you could preserve your flashfire-proc, but now preserving seems not suitable for usual rotations.

If you prefer ignite, then you could also grab the rKD. You increase the resi-debuff and your improved WH will also benefit from it. The damage is not far behind the fbb-build and you gain the extra utility of the rKD (especially after the SW one got "nerfed").
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

BrockRiefenstahl

Post#18 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:33 pm

Cimba wrote:
richard1032 wrote:

Littlebomber
Yeah I'm with Littlebomber on that one. The tankyness of deftards doesnt usually end with their disrupt. When they run 800+ thoughness your undefendable fireballs hit like a wet noodle. It's nice against WE and SQ M1 though...
Did I miss something at WE M1? Isnt that one Dodge+Parry? Doesnt say anything about disrupt.
They only have a Brew from Treachery tree if skilled. (1m CD shares the same CD as the Armor Penetration Brew)

Ads