Recent Topics

Ads

WH SC builds?

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Gerv
Banned

Re: WH SC builds?

Post#11 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:12 am

Mele crit and futile strikes, assist off the others in your sc party and hope for the best.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

Ads
Fallenkezef

Post#12 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:29 am

TenTonHammer wrote:
Fallenkezef wrote:What about renown? Which are the best choices in this regard?

Parry and dodge and disrupt

After that, due to the removal of RD and CW I guess just dump the remaining rr points futile stike and str?
Fair enough, did the same with my slayer
Alea iacta est

Fallenkezef

Post#13 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:38 am

Spierron wrote:Heal debuff for scenario is mandatory, you can try that too.
waronlinebuilder.org - Witch Hunter build.

Kyranria
I really like the look of that build
Alea iacta est

Hastykrasty

Post#14 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:58 am

Fallenkezef wrote:

Kyranria
I see Prolonged confession more paired with BaL or Exit Wounds, to achieve the maximum from their potetial (both abilities are really strong at max accusation). Pop out of stealth 2+1 accusations (50% chance) + KD 1+1 accusations (50% chance) = 5 accusations (at 25% chance) --> BaL --> then you have another 2 GCD with the target knocked down to attack and use another execution (abso). The damage is heavy if you pop seal of destruction (I suggest to pop it so you have 50% armor ignore on the last tick of BaL).

If you have to spam absolution, sometimes is better to use it at low accusations and rely on the proc from the bulets (400-ish spiritual damage), instead of use a GCD to build higher accusations, but it depends by gamestyles, I guess.
Suffer Not The Eretic To Live

Elmuerto

Post#15 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:56 am

I miss Judgement - on live I was solid Judge/Inq. As a solo roamer due to casual playing on ROR and more PUGs I find SOM a necessity - this would not be the case in a premade with dedicated healing. Also PTF - in pug scens everyone's ignoring the healers for some reason - odd but this was always a staple for me and part of the WHs role. So that leaves me Inq/Conf - rarely used conf on live so its quite weird for me. Do enjoy the Prolonged Conf with Flowing Accusations which is new however at the cost of SOD and requires Merc +1 path abilities. Will be going more Conq shortly which may make a change up.

Elmuerto

Post#16 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:00 pm

Tried the abso crit 25% for a while also however you're usually slotting out something like flanking which is a solid 15% damage increase across the board.

Kragg

Post#17 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:12 pm

Fallenkezef wrote:

Kyranria
So do I. Just rolled one myself
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Hugatsaga

Post#18 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:38 pm

Havent actually tried abso build, mostly been playing with these, problem is that you either need rr50 or rr40+ with full anni for extra spec point but full anni is pretty easy to get if you do little bit of rvr and break down few conq medallions.

BAL RoR.builders - Witch Hunter

EW RoR.builders - Witch Hunter

Both are grp/team oriented builds so you dont do as well with 1vs1's like you would with RB-riposte build but you were looking for SC builds anyway.

Renown into melee crit. Rely on awareness, positioning, declare anathema, flee, stealth, heal pots etc to keep you alive.
Live: Daeneria, Polestar
RoR: Calmdown, Goldman, Kohta, Madguard, Magnumforce, Northsorc, Northstar etc
Youtube

Ads
Nameless

Post#19 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:05 pm

I like this build while using full ani and pre rr 50. U have evything: solid defence vs melee, my favourite shroud and pretty good burst coming from bal. Yes, no incoming heal debuff is problematic but with proper assisting is not so bad

waronlinebuilder.org - Witch Hunter build
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

shaggyboomboom

Post#20 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:58 pm

Nameless wrote:I like this build while using full ani and pre rr 50. U have evything: solid defence vs melee, my favourite shroud and pretty good burst coming from bal. Yes, no incoming heal debuff is problematic but with proper assisting is not so bad

waronlinebuilder.org - Witch Hunter build
been messing around on my WH recently and i tried running that build, just cant take the loss of SoD and the HD