Recent Topics

Ads

[KotBS v WP] Picking a role

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
bertinrow84

[KotBS v WP] Picking a role

Post#1 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:52 pm

So I've spent several days lvling two chars, a Knight and a WP. I enjoy both classes but I'm running into an issue while doing orvr, which is that it seems whichever character I'm on, the other role is not represented at all. I play my Healer, we have no tanks. I play my Tank, no healers. I want to be a helpful contributor to the faction, which the way I see it is to play one of these two roles, and I know that given time, I can lvl and play both, but I'm having difficulty picking one to take out of T1. Was hoping to get some input as to what I might do.
Valdon - Warrior Priest of Sigmar
Sternheart - Knight of the Blazing Sun

Ads
michela89

Re: [KotBS v WP] Picking a role

Post#2 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:19 pm

Man you think too much about all of this. Sometimes there's gonna need tanks, other times healers... Hell some time there might be too much of both, although rarely lol.

Just pick the one you seem like having more fun with, you can get back to the other when u get bored.

Order surely doesn't have the amount of tanks destro have, there's that. Both should be plenty needed , u can't really go wrong.

bertinrow84

Post#3 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:28 pm

I do over think this stuff to much, always have lol

Ridduk

Post#4 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:43 pm

WP

Wosh
Banned

Post#5 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:36 am

bertinrow84 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:52 pm So I've spent several days lvling two chars, a Knight and a WP. I enjoy both classes but I'm running into an issue while doing orvr, which is that it seems whichever character I'm on, the other role is not represented at all. I play my Healer, we have no tanks. I play my Tank, no healers. I want to be a helpful contributor to the faction, which the way I see it is to play one of these two roles, and I know that given time, I can lvl and play both, but I'm having difficulty picking one to take out of T1. Was hoping to get some input as to what I might do.
Go read my post regarding WP tank/healer in gunbad!

lefze
Suspended

Post#6 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:41 am

Good dps are rare, good heals are rare, good tanks are rare. This game is less about which class you roll, and more about how willing you are to be the best you can. Obviously playing what you enjoy the most is rather crucial, the second you feel forced motivation will suffer.
Rip Phalanx

Dammy095

Post#7 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:50 am

bertinrow84 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:52 pm I play my Healer, we have no tanks. I play my Tank, no healers. I want to be a helpful contributor to the faction, which the way I see it is to play one of these two roles, and I know that given time, I can lvl and play both, but I'm having difficulty picking one to take out of T1. Was hoping to get some input as to what I might do.
play both
thats what i do

bertinrow84

Post#8 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:45 am

I learned that WP are not viable as the frontline combat healers I thought they were. I thought thats what they were, melee healers, but I've had many people tell me that they don't work very well as that atm.

Ads
Ridduk

Post#9 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:45 am

bertinrow84 wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:45 am I learned that WP are not viable as the frontline combat healers I thought they were. I thought thats what they were, melee healers, but I've had many people tell me that they don't work very well as that atm.
they work ok in small scale( 6 or less ). it will definitely be a less painful road to the top as a heal/book wp

roadkillrobin

Post#10 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:04 pm

All of my favorite classes in the past have changed to a point where I don't really like them anymore so my advice would be to don't spend to much time in one class durning testing phase as everything is subject to change.