Recent Topics

Ads

Warrior Priest - Scenario advice requested

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
peterthepan3

Re: Warrior Priest - Scenario advice requested

Post#31 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:10 pm

Wosh wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:09 pm Well open up so i Can reply on your balance forum then.
viewtopic.php?f=96&t=28901

And if you can't view it, it is most likely because you have been banned from the Balance Forums. Message either Dan or myself if you would like that to be reviewed (but you're not going about it the best way, truth be told).

Ads
Wosh
Banned

Post#32 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:45 am

peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:10 pm
Wosh wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:09 pm Well open up so i Can reply on your balance forum then.

And if you can't view it, it is most likely because you have been banned from the Balance Forums. Message either Dan or myself if you would like that to be reviewed (but you're not going about it the best way, truth be told).
Well it would not be the first time you people banned people for not falling in love with your work. Threatning and Banning is how you avoid issues it seems. Oh, Sorry also locking post, i forgot that.

peterthepan3

Post#33 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:25 am

Wosh wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:45 am
peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:10 pm

Well it would not be the first time you people banned people for not falling in love with your work. Threatning and Banning is how you avoid issues it seems. Oh, Sorry also locking post, i forgot that.
Actually your last 3 warnings (which is what prompted you to be removed from Balance Discussions - for now) came from:

1) Me (viewtopic.php?f=75&p=327697#p327697 .

Deliberate attempt to antagonize at the end of your last paragraph.);

2) Wargrimnir (1.1 Don't be a ****. Which you have been consistently. Chill, relax, enjoy the game.
1.6 Knock it off with the language, you can use your words more appropriately.
3.5 Staff are more than welcome to respond in kind. This particular instance was quite tame compared to your outburst, and the player he was responding to.'

3) Saupreusse ( » User warned for being offensive:
viewtopic.php?f=15&p=323982#p323982 )

Buuut okay. We are censoring you because you do not love our work.

Wosh
Banned

Post#34 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:51 pm

Hey Clown!, maybe you should find the post where i was told i could not reply by torque! Oh yes in that same thread you kept going, If you have a hard time finding the post. Then search for it by looking a threads you closed!

Wosh
Banned

Post#35 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:52 pm

And obviously i was right it is a skill catering to a clowns setup!

zwerrie

Post#36 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:02 pm

Have to agree, the agenda is to revamp all the classes our beloved balance moderators frequently play. I adressed this earlier, got snappy replies.
Lets not derail this further though

peterthepan3

Post#37 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:31 pm

zwerrie wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:02 pm Have to agree, the agenda is to revamp all the classes our beloved balance moderators frequently play. I adressed this earlier, got snappy replies.
Lets not derail this further though
I mean given that I play 80% of the classes, and that Dan plays almost every Order class, it's going to be inevitable that people will think that. People will see what they want to see. There is no hidden agenda, but believe what you will.

Can't win. :shrug:

Wosh wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:52 pm And obviously i was right it is a skill catering to a clowns setup!

I reiterate yet again: it's getting very, very monotonous now.

Wosh
Banned

Post#38 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:55 pm

There is a Big diffrence getting boosted to lvl. 40 and actually playing and knowing a class. And Dan dont know **** on how to play wp.

If you wanna Go into a debate on how you play wp and the changes you asking for, il laugh If you can’t admit the changes are catering directly to your setup.

And this /shrug etc. your whiney rants as a mod is just laugable, cause this is exactly why people dont wanna reply or post. Clown read your “snappy replies” and cherry picking posts and get a clue!

Ads
Sulorie

Post#39 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:58 pm

Wosh wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:55 pm There is a Big diffrence getting boosted to lvl. 40 and actually playing and knowing a class. And Dan dont know **** on how to play wp.

If you wanna Go into a debate on how you play wp and the changes you asking for, il laugh If you can’t admit the changes are catering directly to your setup.

And this /shrug etc. your whiney rants as a mod is just laugable, cause this is exactly why people dont wanna reply or post. Clown read your “snappy replies” and cherry picking posts and get a clue!
Could you tone down your **** posting and behave like a grown up human being before you write something? It's getting annoying.
Dying is no option.

zwerrie

Post#40 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:06 pm

Still no need for snappy replies.. tried to have conversation with you in game and u fired 6questions at me without being able to reply to the first one.. Not sure if u were trying to troll me OR u were overprotective on the matter. Start with current state of class/realm balance before opening another can of worms. I know its stated dev got their own agenda of doing things. Isnt it where smoke is is fire..?
/nuffsaid