Recent Topics

Ads

[WP DPS] Bludgeon posible change (poll)

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)

Poll: Which changes would you preffer?

Armor debuff procs stack.
17%
50% haste on hit.
40%
Let the class die and be a joke and be hate by its own commuty in scenarios, city etc
43%
Total votes: 60

penagos22

Re: [WP DPS] Bludgeon posible change (poll)

Post#31 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:16 pm

I m playing mark of chaos right now and the warrior priest in this game is so good and bad ass, I have some ideas seeing the support tree of this game (making prayers another issue more usefull with the wrath path, but isnot the moment.

Ads
penagos22

Post#32 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:22 pm

And even playing as god with aoe spec we cant make the numbers of a aoe slayer of bw so maybe make damage is not the answer because there are better specs maybe the wrath path should support the damage, healing and survavility of the wb trough a skill that make prayers more power full a support class

penagos22

Post#33 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:28 pm

And with the actual desing of the path with some minnor changes we can have all specs so people will be a able to play as a aoedps single target dps and a support clases but again lets wait.

yoluigi

Post#34 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:36 pm

penagos22 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:28 pm And with the actual desing of the path with some minnor changes we can have all specs so people will be a able to play as a aoedps single target dps and a support clases but again lets wait.
Sorry buddy did not want to offend you. But got to admit with an extra slot of tactic you could put DJ etc.

penagos22

Post#35 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:46 pm

yoluigi wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:36 pm
penagos22 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:28 pm And with the actual desing of the path with some minnor changes we can have all specs so people will be a able to play as a aoedps single target dps and a support clases but again lets wait.
Sorry buddy did not want to offend you. But got to admit with an extra slot of tactic you could put DJ etc.

Relax, we are friends here, and you can play as you want, but im 100% sure DJ as 4 tactic and the aoe spec is the best way to play in a meta like this, right now big numbers are the way. Boring but usefull

jughurta

Post#36 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:22 pm

WP, remember that you weren't facing WHs but WEs so don't make a big request because you would unbalance the RVR and PVP

WE do not have 100% parade on demand

The balance and the up of a class are made according to their opponents but not in the comparison with their pseudo mirror. At the moment the WP dps does not have any chance against a WE, or a Choppa, mara etc ...

The WP does not face Rampage, Repel the Blasphemy or the CC burst of a WL or mSW. So put it in perspective

WP is better in shield and heal than its mirror

Give him a big dps what would be left in the Dok?

Sorry my english sucks

yoluigi

Post#37 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:09 pm

jughurta wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:22 pm WP, remember that you weren't facing WHs but WEs so don't make a big request because you would unbalance the RVR and PVP

The balance and the up of a class are made according to their opponents but not in the comparison with their pseudo mirror. At the moment the WP dps does not have any chance against a WE, or a Choppa, mara etc ...

The WP does not face Rampage, Repel the Blasphemy or the CC burst of a WL or mSW. So put it in perspective

Sorry my english sucks
The problem with spliting 3 into classes is you have no choice to mirror it. For example take a Kotbs and Chosen for 2h.
Kotbs 2h got more survivability and Chosen more dps. They are not tied to just one spec (branch the way they want). On my Kotbs i go 2h more defencive and do pretty good. I can beat chosen like they can beat me.

Now for wp and dok dps (2h and dual) before the Shield update. (or live)
Dok got more dps better economy of both resource. and can aoe dps heal.
WP is more tanky and better heal support.

Now with a shield update DPS dok the same +
DPS wp are not tankier and dont heal more. Why because now we cant use abilities on the grace spec (Sigmar radiance)*only usuable with shield*

I dont mind not been a mirror but as you can see it need some kind of trade off to balance it out.

penagos22

Post#38 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:19 pm

yoluigi wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:09 pm
jughurta wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:22 pm WP, remember that you weren't facing WHs but WEs so don't make a big request because you would unbalance the RVR and PVP

Sorry my english sucks
The problem with spliting 3 into classes is you have no choice to mirror it. For example take a Kotbs and Chosen for 2h.
Kotbs 2h got more survivability and Chosen more dps. They are not tied to just one spec (branch the way they want). On my Kotbs i go 2h more defencive and do pretty good. I can beat chosen like they can beat me.

Now for wp and dok dps (2h and dual) before the Shield update. (or live)
Dok got more dps better economy of both resource. and can aoe dps heal.
WP is more tanky and better heal support.

Now with a shield update DPS dok the same +
DPS wp are not tankier and dont heal more. Why because now we cant use abilities on the grace spec (Sigmar radiance)*only usuable with shield*

I dont mind not been a mirror but as you can see it need some kind of trade off to balance it out.
Relax when the time come I will presenta my suggest with all the se issues soles, im Workin in my idea, but I think I have something good and easy to do for devs.

Ads
jughurta

Post#39 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:20 am

may be can change Sigmar's wrath . When use it smite is instant or 1/2 s

Bloodmasked

Post#40 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:35 am

Gareul wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:06 pm Its clueless people like bloodmasked that make these **** forums a **** experience to discuss balance when all they can do is troll for a reaction because you have no idea on what it is to play a melee WP/DoK in general let alone endgame. It is bullshit to keep your RF up with sigmars shield that is FACT even with a dual wielding target on whoever u have put it on, and no unless u are smite spamming with sigmars wrath cd u cannot generate enough RF as WP with sigmars shield even as grace unless u can smite enough targets. And you are wrong about divine assault numbers get to endgame with all the parry/block stacking and tell me u heal for 5k every DA that is just delusional. I main wrath and offspec grace rr 84 and played it live know the class like the back of my hand u sir are wrong. YOU cannot run without Divine Fury, Fanaticism, Guilty Soul, Hastened Divinity spec wont perform FACT.
you are supposed to hit engie turrets/magus pets for your self healing, not tanks. sorry you got to rr 84 and didn't realise this yet. and my healing is actually around 8k-10k if im running the 25% heal tactic, but now days im running heal debuff even as shield because i like to kill people fast.