Recent Topics

Ads

[SW] Need help soloing

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Acidic

Re: [SW] Need help soloing

Post#81 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:44 pm

kattming77 wrote:actually odjira would be nice to have especially for bright wizards whom dont have any skillset to keep a decent distance, sucks when you get focused and 5 melee are on you mow you down fast and you couldnt keep the pace to kite them
Spoken like a true my dps class should be able to tank a WB, must be a SW or WL

Ads
BrockRiefenstahl

Post#82 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:04 pm

As someone who has played most of the classes (WE+WH to 40/45++) I can tell you:
In 1v1 you have ONLY a chance, if the WE already overextended with her stealth. That means If she notices you but has only few seconds left, she will most likely not engage you. (and try to find a rock or something to hide) But I could even Kill you without stealth (if you are not heavily outgearing me and not to far away before stealth runs out). Lets say my stealth runs out 50 feet before I arrive at you, if you get the knockdown succsessfully out asap, than you have a chance to kite/kill a WE. But if the WE gets a dagger throw-snare in your back or even dodge your cc, you are dead anyway. -> Snare, first attack or instant KD 3 sec of raw dmg in your back, you will be at 20-350% life, you will pin away, if WE still has 5 Frenzies she has a Ranged Puncture or whatever finisher (another 1k dmg minimum) and does not even need fleet footed to finish you off. Unless the WE is really unlucky with crits, you can't win.
Especially if WE got OyK finisher... Its a ranged knockdown 15 feet or something. If the WE is very bad, and messes all her advantage its gg for you, but most WE players know the basics, and those basics will kill you 95% of the time. Pray for some allies join the fight ;)

Edit: Who necroed that so hard... I also fell for it :D

Fallenkezef

Post#83 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:43 pm

Solo is possible with any class. I'm an avid fan of Toshutkidup's solo slayer vids. I want to be like him when my slayer grows up.

Sure WE and SH may frag you but a SW will kite any Dessie melee class to death so it's swings and roundabouts.

Thing is WE/WH are supposed to be the best 1v1 assassin class.
Alea iacta est

KikkL
Banned

Post#84 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:01 pm

Mystriss wrote:RE SS. That's new, it used to be ridiculous for /not/ releasing. I couldn't find the video of it just now, but I have a recording of SS killing a marauder at like 45' behind me heh
Ya its very different now. A lot of channeled abilities will auto face you towards your opponent, it doesnt even do that.
You have to be right on the person at all times, if any of you vary off to the side a little it will cancel.

Its very difficult to use, especially if your opponent likes to try and get behind you, you have to match their movements at all times.

dansari

Post#85 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:54 pm

Channeled abilities appear to be buggy right now. There was a SM thread about it.
<Salt Factory>