Recent Topics

Ads

[White Lion] What happened?

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
mogt

Re: [White Lion] What happened?

Post#11 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:21 pm

hao, i think you dont understand anything, and if you use nerfed buttons, you wrote it post before, you are poor and lame, if you use that ... addon,

Ads
normanis

Post#12 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:57 pm

hm i think all white lion trees is single target if u whant go aoe than u loose much ap and tactic slot. mara aoe has double less ap requirement than wl( without tactic) and pet is buggy as hell aspecialy in t2/t3 zones u need recast him all time before u start fight(when zoning mandred for example) i think problem with pet is he is melle and more squishy than squig ranged pet.
demolation 35 ap
slashing blade 50 ap with tactic 25ap byt u loose some ather tactic slot
and we all know pets are main killblows for squig and lion.
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Arthem

Post#13 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:46 am

Did WL get nerfed too?

Klesko

Post#14 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:04 am

Krima wrote:Every side is "zerg"
1- Pet should die fast to any zerg
2 - WLs still the king of mdps..Best mobility, pull, snare, AA haste, charge, pounce, KD, top 1 moral, Armor debuff, execution..

If you failing to play WLs.. dont ever roll a WH /WE, SLAYER /CHOPPA
AA haste only comes from hunter path (costs both a tactic slot and a mastery point). Pounce only comes from hunter path... KD comes from deep in guardian path... Force Opportunity has to be spec'd for in hunter path... Execution comes from deep in Axeman path.... Only in your fantasy world does a WL just get all these magical abilities at their disposal.

"Best mobility" is a stretch considering the nerf- ahem- adjustment, to Pounce. Now you have to decide whether to use it as an engage or escape (to fringes of combat), thanks to the introduction of the 10s CD.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#15 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:13 am

Attitudes in this thread are more openly hostile than will be tolerated. Deal with balance changes by using the balance forum. There WILL be changes, and learning to deal with them is your prerogative, but doing so by posting trash is not an acceptable outlet.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog