Recent Topics

Ads

[WL] Guardian spec ?

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
alusnova

Re: [WL] Guardian spec ?

Post#41 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:20 pm

Joshwa70 wrote:So wait...the pet takes damage like it did on live and you just can't function in a wb and are forced to solo gank 2 and 3 people at a time solo?
My god. You should just reroll. That sounds unbearable.

And the Guardian spec on live was not nerfed like it has been here is a trade off you see, my simple question was the main part of this game is RvR and the vision of the Guardian spec in this server by the devs ( because of the changes) was to assist your pet therefore you stack wounds and toughness so the pet is stronger and stays alive longer yet now with the changes the pet dies almost instantly when I'm on a wb sieging , rvring etc so feels like i rather solo and catch straglers since my tactics need my pet alive.

Ads
Joshwa70

Post#42 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:34 pm

On live the kd was 2 seconds till around the time doomflayer was introduced. On live Leone frenzy was every 2 seconds it could proc not 1. On live your cats damage was miserable no matter what you did.
Also...they make a spec to fix your issue here.. it's called loner. And if you really want to take someone's head off...use revenge with it. The fact that you say you have been nerfed into the ground shows you really know nothing about your class. Right now you are playing one of if not the strongest characters in the game and yet you beg for more. Can we release beastmaster yet?

Scrilian

Post#43 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:05 am

>9k hp, 600 toughness, 50 parry, 5k armor, 500 hp per 5 sec
>1k average hit, 800+ pet hits, frenzy on top
>healing debuff, pounce, stun, silence
>easily solo 3v1 and more
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

alusnova

Post#44 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:30 am

Haha look you guys are obviously anti WL , show me a spec where a WL can have all those things ? Like many classes we have to decide what spec you want , on my WH if I want RB/BAL there is not healing debuff( only bullets) exit wounds for example .

Take pounce / healing debuff that means no stun or Leonine Frenzy.

9k hp( all talis) tougness 600 means 400 str so 1k hit on what lv30 light armor classes maybe .

Many meele have silence.

500hp per 5sec ? Mending is 240hp not 500 and have to slot a tactic for it .

50 parry any meele can build a parry build so I don't get how that is part of this conversation and even then to get to 50% parry can only obtain it with tactic , RR purchases and tons of parry gear which means you sacrifice crit, str.etc ....

Stop trying to spread the lies that WL can be guardian spec with 9khp, 50% parry , can heal debuff you , stun you , have 900 str , 600 toughness, I'm surprised you didn't mention can armor debuff you and heal itself for 500 to all at the same time. Unless you can show me spec, gear and talis that actually got you to what you claim the WL has.

Scrilian

Post#45 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:32 am

That was supposed to be a joke >_<
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

alusnova

Post#46 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:21 am

Haha omg I fell for it then , still this isn't the first that you hear in the forums and in game that WL can solo WB lol .

And listen guys this is a WL thread to discuss WL concerns and don't want to turn this thread south . Notice that I never asked for a buff for WL but was questioning the recent changes to the class specifically to the pet dmg and now receiving dmg , with the pet dying too quickly in sieges, wb on wb play makes me and I heard from others to rather go solo. Anyway If you have constructive criticism on the class great let's hear it.

zgolec

Post#47 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:25 am

Magus/ENgi turret rolled back to not being affected by AoE... WL pet still owned in no time by aoe. FOrget about using fetch ever....
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.