Recent Topics

Ads

[WL] Appearance Gear ?

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Karl

Re: [WL] Appearance Gear ?

Post#11 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:48 pm

witchdoctor wrote:You can have the shoulder much easier.. no need for a 6 man party... just kill the lvl 40 lair in Avelorn... Just need 2-3 ppl ;)
and silveroak body is for lvl 39... go chrace and kill Kallbrax for a lvl 36 body... same stats and appearance.
helmet/belt can be done easy as well... there are lvl 31 lair in dwarf t3 oRvR zone... with bolster you need 2 ppl. :P
Silvered Oak is easy to solo on WL when guardian speced - just perma snare, kite, KD, pounce in and kite away again

Ads
Akalukz

Post#12 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:49 pm

great info Thanks Carl for the pic!
-= Agony =-

Akalukz

Post#13 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:49 pm

Karl wrote:
witchdoctor wrote:You can have the shoulder much easier.. no need for a 6 man party... just kill the lvl 40 lair in Avelorn... Just need 2-3 ppl ;)
and silveroak body is for lvl 39... go chrace and kill Kallbrax for a lvl 36 body... same stats and appearance.
helmet/belt can be done easy as well... there are lvl 31 lair in dwarf t3 oRvR zone... with bolster you need 2 ppl. :P
Silvered Oak is easy to solo on WL when guardian speced - just perma snare, kite, KD, pounce in and kite away again
Hahah will have to give it a shot :)
-= Agony =-

alusnova

Post#14 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:24 am

witchdoctor wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:27 am You can have the shoulder much easier.. no need for a 6 man party... just kill the lvl 40 lair in Avelorn... Just need 2-3 ppl ;)
Where in Chrace can i find Kallbrax i asked in game and googled this and can't find any info. This is a t1 zone and I'm obviously rank 40 so hoping is not in the rvr lakes cause i will turn to a chicken.

Lilim

Post#15 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:33 am

alusnova wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:24 am
witchdoctor wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:27 am You can have the shoulder much easier.. no need for a 6 man party... just kill the lvl 40 lair in Avelorn... Just need 2-3 ppl ;)
Where in Chrace can i find Kallbrax i asked in game and googled this and can't find any info. This is a t1 zone and I'm obviously rank 40 so hoping is not in the rvr lakes cause i will turn to a chicken.

Hey,

Im not quite sure, but in this area.

somewhere ~ X: 19000 - Y: 63000
A series of rocky outcrops form stepping stones that allow access to the lair's entrance.

Karl

Post#16 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:00 am

alusnova wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:24 am
Hiya mate, you can find him here https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/index.php/Kelbrax
you wont be a chicken.
Good luck