Recent Topics

Ads

[SM] Best 2h set regem composition

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Swordmasterror

[SM] Best 2h set regem composition

Post#1 » Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:15 pm

Hey guys!

I'm running with an SM, and I would like to know what would be the best composition of armor pieces for the best regen for SM 2h offensive.
I saw some posts, but they seem to be out of date, with more questions than answers =)

Ty!

Ads
salazarn

Re: [SM] Best 2h set regem composition

Post#2 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:41 am

Im guessing triple fleshrender trinket / the Karazkarak barrel quest pocket item / grimshimmer chest item.

I was wondering how Sword master was for soloing atm? I wanted to play it myself by thought they might have ruined it in the nerfs

Fenris78

Post#3 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:07 pm

I guess you'll better soloing with Bolstering Enchantment + Vaul'sBuffer tactics, phantom blade, and absorb from Protection of Hoeth.

Something like this :
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... 9,9066,503

Regen items are a bit gimmicky with all absorb options you got on this class... But equipping pocket item and Warlord chest + boots is not a bad idea for solo play, coupled with Crimsonwind (C&Tunnel influence reward).

BoriqOne

Post#4 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:19 pm

salazarn wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:41 am Im guessing triple fleshrender trinket / the Karazkarak barrel quest pocket item / grimshimmer chest item.

I was wondering how Sword master was for soloing atm? I wanted to play it myself by thought they might have ruined it in the nerfs
Your assumptions are correct.
my main SM is now retired, want to play elf, AM or WL are doing better.
I honestly will say, this class was far better than it's current form. it is sad people didn't play them enough to truly enjoy it.
but now for some reason people want to play it NOW. it's weaker NOW and can't match what Destro has to offer 2h or Snb.
I will add, the new useless punt they gave SM was unnecessary. SM already had 2 punts unique to it's self, now you have a super Punt but it NEEDS a tactic, lol oh mercy . and it shares a cooldown with whispering wind, ugh, not good, worthless move. was uncalled for. who asked for these changes to SM, i ask? who ?

Swordmasterror

Post#5 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:45 pm

BoriqOne wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:19 pm
salazarn wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:41 am Im guessing triple fleshrender trinket / the Karazkarak barrel quest pocket item / grimshimmer chest item.

Your assumptions are correct.
my main SM is now retired, want to play elf, AM or WL are doing better.
I honestly will say, this class was far better than it's current form. it is sad people didn't play them enough to truly enjoy it.
but now for some reason people want to play it NOW. it's weaker NOW and can't match what Destro has to offer 2h or Snb.
I will add, the new useless punt they gave SM was unnecessary. SM already had 2 punts unique to it's self, now you have a super Punt but it NEEDS a tactic, lol oh mercy . and it shares a cooldown with whispering wind, ugh, not good, worthless move. was uncalled for. who asked for these changes to SM, i ask? who ?
The truth is that most of the changes are based on internal movements. There are several topics with several interesting balance improvements, these are completely discarded and in fact I never see the changes that are released coming from any topic with suggestions hahaha