Recent Topics

Ads

I would like to play warhammer in Spanish

Let's talk about... everything else
daltonmuymalo

I would like to play warhammer in Spanish

Post#1 » Mon May 25, 2015 7:37 pm

Hi , I'm Spanish wanted to know if I have the official game in Spanish. If there is any chance to play with the menus in Spanish or something in my language.

Ads
Zgorff

Re: I would like to play warhammer in Spanish

Post#2 » Mon May 25, 2015 7:45 pm

I dont think so...

noisestorm

Post#3 » Mon May 25, 2015 7:50 pm

"/language #" #=1-5 or try /language spanish . i know it works for german and english at last.
but remember, its just client side info. every questlog or whatever comes from the server will be in english!

noisestorm

Post#4 » Mon May 25, 2015 8:36 pm

And btw do NOT create multiple useless posts about the same question in 3 different topics...

Elven
Former Staff

Post#5 » Tue May 26, 2015 1:51 pm

Can change the text language by using the /language <#> command. The audio will remain English, as I don't have the Spanish language pack.

If anyone does happen to have the Spanish client, I'll happily take a copy of it and add it to my download links.

daltonmuymalo

Post#6 » Tue May 26, 2015 7:16 pm

I have the official game in Spanish if it's worth

daltonmuymalo

Post#7 » Tue May 26, 2015 8:23 pm

I can change the texts in Spanish ?
I can change the texts in Spanish ? how it's made?

Frenchtouch03

Post#8 » Tue May 26, 2015 8:28 pm

I myself have struggled to understand how to play in French ! I'll try to explain...

We must find the game file. Once inside, there is a sub-file... sorry for the clumsy explanation... with marked in "Language". In addition, there is a "1". We must try to put in its place "3", "4" or "5". "2" is used to put the game in French. And be sure to save the settings and restart the game!

¤¤¤

J'ai moi-même eu beaucoup de mal à comprendre comment mettre le jeu en Français ! Je vais essayer de vous expliquer...

Il faut trouver le fichier du jeu. Une fois dedans, il y a un sous-fichier... désolé pour l'explication maladroite... avec marqué dedans "Langage". À côté, il y a le chiffre "1". Il faut essayer de mettre à sa place "3", "4" ou "5". Le "2" est utilisé pour mettre le jeu en Français. Et n'oubliez pas de sauvegarder la modification, et de redémarrer le jeu !
When I talk green is that I have the hate... Or I'm very motivated... But I'm a gay "luron" ​​!
Frenchtouch03, Choppa A... Adventurer. Avenger, dis waz befor', humie !

Ads
daltonmuymalo

Post#9 » Tue May 26, 2015 10:16 pm

Frenchtouch03 wrote:I myself have struggled to understand how to play in French ! I'll try to explain...

We must find the game file. Once inside, there is a sub-file... sorry for the clumsy explanation... with marked in "Language". In addition, there is a "1". We must try to put in its place "3", "4" or "5". "2" is used to put the game in French. And be sure to save the settings and restart the game!

¤¤¤

J'ai moi-même eu beaucoup de mal à comprendre comment mettre le jeu en Français ! Je vais essayer de vous expliquer...

Il faut trouver le fichier du jeu. Une fois dedans, il y a un sous-fichier... désolé pour l'explication maladroite... avec marqué dedans "Langage". À côté, il y a le chiffre "1". Il faut essayer de mettre à sa place "3", "4" ou "5". Le "2" est utilisé pour mettre le jeu en Français. Et n'oubliez pas de sauvegarder la modification, et de redémarrer le jeu !
ce fichier est para · essayer en espagnol

Elven
Former Staff

Post#10 » Wed May 27, 2015 7:37 am

If you have the Spanish game (you have a file in the game folder named "vo_spanish.myp"). Upload it and send me the download link for it.