Recent Topics

Ads

How does stealth really work?

Let's talk about... everything else
Deadpoet

How does stealth really work?

Post#1 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:44 am

Hi, I think I had a wrong idea of how stealth works. I have never played a stealth class so I don't really know how it works. The other day I began hitting a WE with melee attacks. I I managed to land 1 ability and 1 autoattack at least on her and then she disappeared. I always thought that a WE couldnt go into stealth while you were in melee range already attacking her. I had never payed much attention, but this time it kinda surprised me. Maybe it's normal. In my experience chasing WEs they can go into stealth while you are throwing axes to her, maybe even when you put a DoT on them, but somehow I thought once you close in and engage in hand to hand combat they shouldnt be able to disappear on you like that. Is this a bug, or is it as it's meant to be? Maybe the fact that the WE didn't respond to my attack enabled her to stealth while I was hitting her?

Ads
Theseus

Re: How does stealth really work?

Post#2 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:33 pm

You can get into stealth while being hit, but with every hit your progression bar is set back a bit and there is a chance your stealth is broken. But with some luck it is possible.
Andyrion Ulthenair
Arphyrion Soulblade