Recent Topics

Ads

Nice job on the PQ scoreboards!

Let's talk about... everything else
Karast

Nice job on the PQ scoreboards!

Post#1 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:23 pm

I was playing around in Dwarf T1 PVE and noticed the dev's fixed the first 2 PQ's. Mobs are spawning properly, and the stage influence is working too. The scoreboard and loot bag rolling is working too. No chests yet though.

Fantastic job dev team! Was a very pleasant surprise!

Ads
Razielhell
Former Staff

Re: Nice job on the PQ scoreboards!

Post#2 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:00 pm

Which 2 PQs? Engine Number Nine? Durak's Gate?
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

TenTonHammer

Post#3 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:05 pm

i think its the very first one by the startnig zone, the one in empire ch 1 also works i think, the one in chaos ch1 works but not greenskin ch1 but i dont know about DE

Karast

Post#4 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:54 pm

It's the very first one, and engine number 9.

vove

Post#5 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:59 pm

I believe it was always like that. You can even kill the PQ boss but yeah, you always could.

Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#6 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:08 pm

Scoreboards dont work...PQs are not implemented yet...if they had fixed something related to PQs...we should have seen it in patch notes...they are how they are...full of bugs like Vove said
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

Nishka
Suspended

Post#7 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:30 am

No, devs obviously tried to fix the first ch pq's. Like the "raven host vanguard" in emp ch1, which is almost functional, including bag rolls. But no chest appears and the main npc delievers the Aragorn's speech at the black gates instead of his original :)
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Karast

Post#8 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:13 pm

Nishka wrote:No, devs obviously tried to fix the first ch pq's. Like the "raven host vanguard" in emp ch1, which is almost functional, including bag rolls. But no chest appears and the main npc delievers the Aragorn's speech at the black gates instead of his original :)
Yeah the bag rolling is new. It wasn't there a few weeks ago.

They have also fixed mob spawning. Before the giant wouldn't spawn at all. You could only kill existing mobs. So they have clearly put a good amount of work into them.

It's great, and I am really looking forward to seeing more of them!

Ads